Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    On the thread on the official forums people from the 7/24 and 7/25 are getting in. Some reports of the 28th as well. This was the "bonus" wave. One more to go today.
    Last edited by azrielen; 2011-12-13 at 06:15 PM.

Just got my email. Pre-ordered and entered the code in on July 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by sxar View Post
    I would say there were a lot of pre-orders when it first became available. Then the numbers started dropping off. This would mean you would see a greater date range of invites for a given wave after they get through the initial pre-orders.
    Thats what SR has said on his Twitter too, if today covers the first week or so I'm hoping tomorrow will cover at least a month.

They havne't even been through the first week it looks like...and they are almost done for the day....only doing one more wave on invites. They had 4 waves a day planned...oh but they did a "bonus" one.

Anyone else here a total of 28 waves?

this thread was a flop

Quote Originally Posted by iifetap View Post
    this thread was a flop
    yeah. OP was overwhelmed from all the responses I think.

I'm so jelly of you guys who are already in.

First wave of invites for today just went out. If anyone got in let us know your dates! Reports on the thread on the official forums are stating dates around the end of July and beginning of August.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    yeah. OP was overwhelmed from all the responses I think.
    If by overwhelmed you mean that he was in the first wave and abandoned the thread to play, then I agree.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

I input code August 1st and I just got my email, but I'm at work all day!!!!! I think I'm feeling under the weather... *Cough*Cough*

Deleted
    I bought the game today and got my early access a few hours later :S
    I guess im just one of the lucky ones?

preordered: 23 July
    early access: 13 Dec 9am MST

If I was supposed to edit my initial post, sorry, I'll go back and do that as well. 8/23 late night GMT preorder, just got in in this most recent wave.

I preordered mine the 21st but didn't input my code until the 29th due to gamestop being retarded. Got my invite this morning on wave 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    August 4th pre order. Got it in wave one today.

I'm in!

Redeemed September 30th.