Thread: Why?

Why?

Disclaimer: this is not qq, simply an observation.

As far as class consistency goes, blizzard seems to have dropped the ball.

As a warrior, why can't our damage cooldowns be coupled together like others? I mean for Christ's sake, rets get goak
    , wings and zealotry at the same time. God forbid we use deadly calm and inner rage at the same time with heroic noodle.

Why can't our ability resource go above 100? Every other class can, dks, rogues, ferals, and hunters I think. But we can't?

Why do our cooldowns have such heafty drawbacks? Retal- five minute cooldown. Recklessness- five minute cooldown and plus 20 percent damage taken increase. (oh the warrior popped reck hard switch nao) shield wall- can be disarmed and we do next to no damage during it. Paladins are here too, but I think ferals have it too easy. Oh I'm about to die? Loljkimabear.

Like I said, I'm not trying to qq, even if it may come off as such. I still play my warrior and i still
    pvp. I love the class, i just feel we have been shafted this expansion, bar 4.0 CS.

Please excuse any typos, I'm typing this from my phone.
    (p.s. /rage i had my entire enraged regeneration absorbed by a dk today. Fuck you dks. /endrage)

This is why WoW sucks, complaining about 5 minute cooldowns... Remember when Shield Wall had a 30 minute cooldown? I fucking loved it, was a real COOL DOWN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus1811 View Post
    This is why WoW sucks, complaining about 5 minute cooldowns... Remember when Shield Wall had a 30 minute cooldown? I fucking loved it, was a real COOL DOWN.
    I agree. Certain abilities can be used way too much like fucking fucking fucking Cyclone.

Buff all special skills by a huge amount and increase the cooldowns by an equally large amount.

it actually sounds like you are QQIng. even tho u say ur not. just a simple observation.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want MORE class homogenization?

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember taking breaks for a couple minutes before a boss fight so the tanks CDs were all back up? I loved that (this is not sarcasm btw). It made them feel like they were these massive cooldowns that were of immense importance and played a serious role in your raid. The big cooldowns just don't seem that cool when you can freely use them whenever you want and they will always be up for the next boss or tough trash group.

It's to late for that my friend, the customer has been pandered to, Blizzard can't make a real rpg anymore, they have to piddle out a social network with minor gameplay with difficulty equivalent to that of an easy bake oven. A few years ago these complaints you have wouldn't exist. The community started to get jaded from wrath heroics imo

I'm honestly not trying not to. Like I said, I still love warriors. My warrior is my main. I do think we are competitive, its just that whatever we can do, another class can do better. We need to be updated. That's all.

Deleted
    Isn't the one shot macro enough?

Deleted
    The community started to get jaded from wrath heroics imo
    True.

Wrath killed the hardcore spirit in WoW and spoiled the community. The game can never go back to being hardcore because it isn't as profitable as being casual and scrubs will quit. Maybe one day with WoW 2 they can have the game be hardcore from the start and never go casual so people don't get spoiled.

this is a pvp based thread if I wasn't clear enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Maybe one day with WoW 2 they can have the game be hardcore from the start and never go casual so people don't get spoiled.
    Isn't milking things with a sequel that isn't as good at milking things a bit of a paradox? :P

I do agree with what you said though!

Aerox unfortunately warriors are a little weak in the pvp front at the moment. But you can't complain about a core class design, ofcourse the opposistion will focus you when you blow your hard dps cd's. Would you not want a potential threat to have to go defensive when he's at his most dangerous? (ret pally with wings). You don't need your rage to go above 100 because, it doesn't ever need to. You're designed to not be at your cap. I agree with you about DC and IR BUT that's because I hate the new HS/Cleave. If they would've remained off the cd and just an additional hit I didn't see the harm.

I think I covered everything?

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry but have u seen Swifty's one-shot macro? Yes it was with 100% increase damage taken with the flag debuff but lets anaylze the number 175k white 365k yellow = 540K . If 540k is @ 100% increase damage it is STILL 270k damage normally in ONE attack which is STILL ONE SHOTS MOST PLAYERS! and you want MORE damage?

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    sorry but have u seen Swifty's one-shot macro? Yes it was with 100% increase damage taken with the flag debuff but lets anaylze the number 175k white 365k yellow = 540K . If 540k is @ 100% increase damage it is STILL 270k damage normally in ONE attack which is STILL ONE SHOTS MOST PLAYERS! and you want MORE damage?
    Swiftys one shot macro is as follows;
    Get a huge damage buff
    Get 75 rage
    Put rend up
    enter serker
    Hope for an overpower proc
    Use HS and MS at the same time
    If they get low enough use execute.

Realistic argument

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    Yeah man I crit 270k + in arenas all the time. Warriors are seriously OP.
    /sarcasm
    btw 2:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8rz...w&feature=plcp