Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Invitation to Play the Game Early
    Starting December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET), The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

To see your Early Game Access status, log in to swtor.com and visit My Account >> Pre-Order. The link is here http://www.swtor.com/early-access.

Deleted
    I heard that the early access was based on what version you ordered, the people who shelled out for the collectors edition would get more time than the people who just ordered the standard one. I'm not 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geturatout View Post
    I heard that the early access was based on what version you ordered, the people who shelled out for the collectors edition would get more time than the people who just ordered the standard one. I'm not 100%
    Incorrect. It is based on when you entered your pre-order code whether you bought the standard, digital deluxe or collector's edition.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Quote Originally Posted by Geturatout View Post
    Nobody is sure about anything. It comes down to peoples' reading comprehension and who makes the most convincing argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Read further in, especially the part about:

"During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code."
    true ... your right ... my fault, sry