Wondering About The Sith Marauder

so I am looking for some spec's for leveling and I am wondering if anyone has found any good leveling spec's for this advanced class?
    I thoroughly enjoyed this class for 3 weeks in the beta and am making this main class

also any tips that can be noted would be nice, not just for me but maybe for future reference for other players that want to become a Sith Marauder!
    in Advance, thanks!

My initial class choice was marauder. I ended up switching to juggernaut, but I had a pretty good experience with marauder as well. What i found was basically go annihilation. The bleed talents aren't extremely useful when leveling, but you need them to progress the tree, so you might as well take em. Juyo form has some pretty good synergy with bleeds once you get the passive ones way up the tree

Carnage seems (to me) to be a defensive PvP talent tree. Many of the talents are pretty defensive in nature. It could potentially be good for leveling since you probably wouldn't take as much damage, and in turn have less overall downtime. I wouldn't go carnage though, personally.

Rage is the shared tree (As you probably know) and looks to me to focus on PvP/CC roles. Definitely not the leveling spec, but could probably be used.

I'd say just go with annihilation. Seems to have the most DPS output of all 3

Deleted
    http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Forum-...nd-Jedi-Knight

I am checking it for SI, a lot of the stuff is common sense and it seems like this may be the EJ of swotor.