over/under heroic madness of deathwing

Hello,

It took 14 days from the release of heroic firelands for a guild to kill heroic ragnaros.

Do you think heroic madness will take less or more than 14 days? As of friday the 9th, it's been 3 days.

3 weeks at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted
    He'll probably be dead next reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as Paragon get back in with their full raid next week, they will down it

I don't even think any of the guilds will be 7/8 this reset.

Personal opinion here, having spoken to Paragon guys, and looking at the mechanics of Spine and Madness, they seem retardedly complex, I'd give it a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    Personal opinion here, having spoken to Paragon guys, and looking at the mechanics of Spine and Madness, they seem retardedly complex, I'd give it a month.
    like I said 3 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

As long as it's difficult enough for the week not to have a huge impact i think the majority of people interested in the race will be satisfied.

Dec 29th, 2011.