Vertical Mouse for Gaming?

Anyone use a vertical mouse for gaming (example http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...E16826141004)? Pros/Cons?

I had a friend with one and wasn't able to mess around with it to much other than just basic mouse movement but it seemed like a comfortable design.

15+ Year Old Account
    That looks like it'd be similar trying to race a bus through city streets; big, clunky, and unwieldy
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I like how the description said something about "no forearm twisting"... I think that using a regular mouse involves no forearm twisting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Latitude View Post
    Anyone use a vertical mouse for gaming (example http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...E16826141004)? Pros/Cons?

I had a friend with one and wasn't able to mess around with it to much other than just basic mouse movement but it seemed like a comfortable design.
    If the design is comfortable and you can easily move and hit buttons, go for it.

To me vertical mice feel to much like i'm trying to herd my mouse around instead of guiding it.

Deleted
    I've never tried a vertical mouse, but wow, they look clumsy.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    That looks like it'd be similar trying to race a bus through city streets; big, clunky, and unwieldy
    I'm not so sure... racing a bus down city streets in GTA is all that, but fun as hell. That mouse does not look fun to use.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    that looks like it would take more effort keeping ure fingers airborne than just using a normal mouse : \