The Darkmoon Artifacts achievements

Does anybody know whether it will be possible to do these achievements even between the Darkmoon Faire events? That is, whether bosses will drop the items starting the quests. The Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide doesn't say anything about requiring Darkmoon Faire, like certain holiday items do with their respective holidays.

Zarhym posted a while back that as long as you have the Darkmoon Guide in your inventory, the artifacts will drop regardless of whether the Faire is in town or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    yhea we know that but will we be able to turn in the quest when Darkmoon is not present?
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Please, just think a tiny little bit about your question ...

Just a little hint: Darkmoon Faire not present -> Darkmoon Faire npcs not present -> Darkmoon quests can't be turned in

Was that really that hard?

One thing I've been wondering about these artifacts - does anyone know if you can turn in the same artifact multiple times? Say I have 2 Ornate Weapons, can I hand both of them this month or just the one and wait until next month to turn in the second one? Or indeed, is the turn-in a one-time-only thing where I can never turn in another Ornate Weapon on that character?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raevene View Post
    One thing I've been wondering about these artifacts - does anyone know if you can turn in the same artifact multiple times? Say I have 2 Ornate Weapons, can I hand both of them this month or just the one and wait until next month to turn in the second one? Or indeed, is the turn-in a one-time-only thing where I can never turn in another Ornate Weapon on that character?
    From info I've read and putting things together in my head, I'd say that the objects are once a month. If I do the Ornate Weapon this month and find it again, I'm not done with it forever. I just have to wait until the next time its in town.

They've said its not that hard to earn tickets and I'd imagine these things are repeatable, once a month. Otherwise, doing only those dailies really would mean you'd be mount or gear collecting forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post

Just a little hint: Darkmoon Faire not present -> Darkmoon Faire npcs not present -> Darkmoon quests can't be turned in

There is no need for posts like this. The answer can be given in a much nicer way than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raevene View Post
    Based on Bashiok including them in his "monthly DMF tickets calculation" post on the official forums, we believe that they can be turned in every month.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There is no need for posts like this. The answer can be given in a much nicer way than that.
    Not only that, but this doesn't have anything do with the question

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post

So does that mean that I cannot fish up the pet from the Darkmoon Faire water while the Darkmoon water isn't present? Im soooo confused... help! :P

OT sadly no we can't turn anything in while the darkmoon faire isn't on, Im actually really going to miss the Faire Ive pretty much camped there since its been in town lol

Deleted
    Tha PvP Artifacts - You just loot them from dead people in the BG;s,or?

10+ Year Old Account
    From a recent blue post, it seems like the artifacts will drop even when there is no DMF, so long as you have the DMF book. It also seems that you can only turn in each artifact once per Faire (once per month).

We won't know for sure until the first person loots one after the Faire leaves, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Based on Bashiok including them in his "monthly DMF tickets calculation" post on the official forums, we believe that they can be turned in every month.
    Simca just posted in my thread! :O

Oh, and
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Zarhym posted a while back that as long as you have the Darkmoon Guide in your inventory, the artifacts will drop regardless of whether the Faire is in town or not.
    and to everyone else who answered, thank you!