Deleted

New Casual Strategy MMO

Hey all!

I just want to tips you about the open beta of a game called < snipped >, it's a strategy MMO - playable in your browser, for free, etc, etc.... If you like playing browser games you will absolutely find something fresh and new! Maybe not the the most stunning visual experience but loads of smart and innovative game mechanics. So... check it out... < snipped >

See ya all in-game!
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-12-10 at 04:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    and are we the creator, trying to get a bit of free advertising, or just an eager fan? I wonder...
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote is a shit developer is spamming for their equally shit game.

A mod should lock this thread and delete any information that leads back to their site.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea...don't advertise here without prior consent
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right