Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    My first kill on Yogg was awesome. We had a lot of good tries on him, and we were 20 min away from raid end. Yogg was on 1% and then he enraged and everyone died but one paladin that used his bubble, undtil the very end (but still died), however Yogg died at exactly the same time. The first thing being said was our RL saying: "*sigh* alright one more go...", and then another guy said: "Dude, i think the boss is dead", and then i turned my mouse at Yogg to see the little loot icon, and at that same time, we all just yelled in vent... i got yelled at by my parents for waking them up... but still such an awesome kill.
    Did none of you notice the Achievment that should have popped up if it was your first kill?

The only one that really sticks for me is progressing towards LK hc, towards the end of wrath there was a bug that got you caught in combat after Lootship, so me, the maintank and the offtank made a drinking game that every 15 seconds we were out of combat we would have to drink. Kind of boring a the start considering we were constantly stuck in combat up until Sindy (after clearing all other wings). Sindy goes down after 2 attempts (combat bugs goes away after first wipe). Then we get to LK, which our healer thinks its a good idea to spend 15 mins going over the tactics again...15mins...1 drink every 15 seconds. So when we finally pull out MT is so drunk that he runs straight off the edge but not before running through a shadow trap and wiping the raid. Me and the 2 tanks are the only ones who find this funny as the rest of the raid are sober. So we log on the next day and find a message in the guild log saying "no drunk tanks until at least Putricide"

10+ Year Old Account
    So many memories, I'll dig 'em up as I get home, but one particular kill dates back to TBC days;

Last day before reset, last day before Mother Shahraz nerf, we've been server 2nd for a while and catching up with the 1st, after a few wipes, we manage to get her down to 10%, people start dropping like flies, at 1% everyone apart from a single hunter is dead. Luckily the hunter manages put up deterrance and kill her with Raptor Strike, resulting in the first server 1st for the guild, and the only MS pre-nerf kill. Oh the glorious nerdscreams on vent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once got reprimanded for saying "Gonna go take a quick piss" while a few other guys were between bosses in ulduar. RL said something along the line of "Dont be so fucking vulgar" in vent.

Deleted
    People who thought they had to kill muradin on Gunship Battle back in ICC :<

- was soo ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Likfarer View Post
    Our fury warrior kept jumping around with the jetpack and he got all the way to the top, which was not the problem.
    This reminds me of when my guild was doing lootship and we were taking a quick break so some of us were jumping around with our jet packs. The break ends and the readycheck clears and not even two seconds after starting the ship a warrior dps rocketed off the ship.

mine was at almost end of wrath... i had a final exposition on university... and i got invited on a pug to finish icc the night b4... during the night we downed up to sindy and decided to took lk next morning... well while i was waiting for the class to begin i did headless horseman and lucky me got the horse. well i kept my wow open at the begining of the class and the RL whispered me to kill icc... i didn't refuse. after we began i started to xpose our group's panel. they yelled via rw: "tank get on vent now" and i said "i can't my mic broke". which was a lie... at the end of the exposition i got a 5 (over 5) and 1.shotted lk XD

Deleted
    a few from the top of my head
    sindragosa 25hc progression raid, "remember guys clear your debuff or youll blow up the raid", well she didnt remember and just the moment we bunched up for the last time, she exploded, quickest wipe ever
    same boss, farming this time, icetomb targets go off, but someone was watching telly meanwhile and didnt move at all.---> 25 ppl in icetombs
    pugging toc25, for some unknown reason it was a run with vent, faction champ wipe triggers gagging sounds :s

I guess most of it happened to others... Like drunk officers arguing in Kara, ninja pulling in Hyjal.
    The one that stands out the guy that said he had to go buy food for his kids in the middle of Ulduar and was gone for an hour or two. Then he was acting surprised for being replaced in raid group like "What? You would let your kids starve?". Several days later he confessed that he was a kid himself.

LFR, last night, 3 bosses down, 3 loots by the same person, two of which were chest (or legs) and helm! I wonder why he doesn't play the lottery instead....

Most absurd thing; Back in the sunwell days:
    We have our 10pm bio break. ~5 mins later everyone comes back except for our ret pally.
    15 mins later he's still afk, nobody can contact him outside of wow.
    25 mins later, we just replace him. He eventually auto-logged off.

In the two weeks after he didn't come online once. He just went *poof*
    Then out of nowhere a sign of life! A post on our forum.
    He had to pee soo bad he ran downstairs, tripped, fell down the stairs and broke his leg in 3 places :-|

Deleted
    BWL Nefarian in Vanilla: Wiping on him for the third week in a row. Three "real" tanks with full sets and me in half blue half MC equip as MS doing dps with "The Unstoppable Force".
    We make it past the trash, not a given, everyone is pissed off, yelling in voice. Nefarian comes, rapes the MT in under 3seconds, rapes the 2nd tank, 3rd tank gets feared.
    More from instinct then as a plan I pull out my "The Immovable Object" and "The Lobotomizer"...best tank gear ever. Taunt Nefarian. Tank him.
    3rd Tank comes around, Raid lead tells hm to taunt back. He dies almost instantly.
    So it is off, tanking in dps gear. Stance dancing for my life. People yell in voice. Raidlead tells them to keep going, to train the calls.
    So, yeah, tanking, stance dancing, tanking, stance dancing...80%, 70%, 60%, 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%, 5%...down. with about a third of the raid still standing.
    Our first kill, and 2nd serverwide.
    Voice raidleader: WHAT THE FUCK?! Did a dps warrior just tank the whole encounter?!
    Main healer: Yeah pretty much.
    I was still in shellshock, did not even realise what loot dropped. My only comment in raid chat was: Yeah for [The Immovable Object]+[The Lobotomizer]

Back in TBC, we were doing BT and were at Teron when one of our shaman needed a bio break after a wipe. We were waiting for 5 mins or so after everyone was ready to go when a new voice appeared on vent and said " This is his wife, the lock on the toilet door broke and he is stuck inside." After much laughing we then had to describe to his wife how to get out the instance.

Also in BT, our first full night on Illidan was a 4 hour wipe fest. After an epic rant from our GM about concentration, focus etc we had one list try for the night. Somehow we ended up actually getting the kill, but in our excitement we didnt realise that one of the slime adds was still alive and promptly chewed through the raid. After running back in, it also turned out that it was still set to group loot.

Good times

Deleted
    I'd eaten a pretty dodgy kebab the night before one of our Ulduar 10 hm progress raids, and had been feeling a bit off the whole day. By the time we had Thorim down in the arena, there was an orchestra banging out Beethoven's 5th symphony in my guts. Thorim went down and we started on Freya's trash. I was feeling kinda weak by this point, but where's the commitment if you just bail like that? We pulled the boss, I was tanking the adds when I realised that no matter how much I sweated and squeezed, something most evil and foul was about to commence.

Since I was playing on a laptop, I popped out the power cable and grabbed my mouse. Shuffling to the bathroom with my cheeks clenched tighter than a nun's *ahem* (sure you can fill in the blank yourselves), several squeaks, pops, toots and parps rang the prelude to the cataclysm about to befall the toilet bowl.. all the while desperately trying to keep up some kind of aggro on the giant tree that was bashing my character's head in. No sooner had I planted my backside on the seat and precariously balanced my computer on my knees, than all hell broke loose. The bath provided a convenient rest for my mouse arm, and the mouse mat was no less than the artbook from the WotLK collectors edition, perfectly placed as reading material for any would be bathroom goers.

My sense of smell took a heavy beating from the rancid miasma oozing up from the unholy mess resting below my cheeks, but I was too involved in the fight to take a mid dump flush. We hadn't actually managed a kill on this encounter yet, and you can imagine my delight when everything else went smooth as a bald man's forehead. I had to restrain myself from joining in the celebratory conversation on vent, since I wasn't to keen on the idea of sharing my toilet based ode to horrendous smells with everyone else.
    So yea, that's my story. For all you TL;DRers out there...

My guild first Freya 10HM kill happened while I was doing a massive poo.
    Last edited by mmoc9bb8934629; 2011-12-12 at 04:29 PM.

We were dong ZA during TBC, and were trying to get the Bear mount, and one of the guildy(girl) said on Vent "Hmm I wounder what the bear taste like", and me as a druid tank reply "Well lick me and you'll find out"...

I still have that stigma from guildmates today ^^
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

We concluded that if you like apple fritters you must be a communist. Also that apple fritters are not donuts.

My worst Absurd was it was a Friday 5 minutes to go before raid end and we finally were able to try the Lich King fight. We gave it a shot but died and the Raid Leader said we would try a special raid on Monday. He said quite clearly read up on the fight over the weekend. Monday comes around and nobody including the GM, RL, several officers had read up on the fight. So we spent 3 hours wiping. Ya fun times.

When I first started raiding in bc I was in a guid progressing through t5 content I had only done kara with them for the past month when they decided to take me on a tk run we were pulling the trash before alar when someone said "all mds on sharada this pull" not knowing who he was I decided to just do it so I looked like I could follow instructions well 2 seconds later we wiped with the gm raging "we know it was just a joke but we don't have a lot of time left tonight do this shit can't happen we know who did this we won't point fingers but just know we know" after I get awhile per saying if I do anything like that agai they won't take me on anymore progress runs I'm like wtf is going on? Turns out sharada was the only healer not afk at the time I felt so dumb

Edit: sorry for spelling
    typing from phone
    Last edited by Ironmonster; 2011-12-12 at 07:03 PM.

This one is pretty crazy imo. :3
    Today while doing a guild HM FL run, we ended up screwing up on Alysrazor. There were two shadow priests up top with the bird, who was at 17.8M health, and they ended up duo'ing HM Alysrazor, in a three minute span. I pooped my pants a little. xD
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2