Switched from 32 bit win7 to 64 - should I reinstall?

Just bought a new computer. Copied my Turkeyday weekend beta over to my new computer, but I'm worried I'll need a fresh install for the new OS. Thoughts?

When your play button becomes active, start the game with admin privileges on, should sort everything out for you.

I'm not worried about admin privileges, I'm just really worried they have different clients for 32/64 bit windows.

There is no client difference, and you run it in admin so it can sort the reg keys and system folders which would have been done during install.

there is not a 64 bit version of the game, its 32 bit only so you wont need to reinstall, but i dont know if copying the files works like wow where it still works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Zurai View Post
    There is no client difference, and you run it in admin so it can sort the reg keys and system folders which would have been done during install.
    I was running it as admin on my windows 32 install anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterSword View Post
    there is not a 64 bit version of the game, its 32 bit only so you wont need to reinstall, but i dont know if copying the files works like wow where it still works fine
    Alrighty then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just reinstall to get rid of any old leftover textures There is plenty of time between now and the 13th. Also make sure you are updating the game in general, there have been a couple of mini patches between the end of testing and now.