Thread: Firefall soon!

Firefall soon!

Anyone watching closely the development of this game, seems promising to me, they go skill based like what global agenda tried to do (they then switched to tiered item system which imo killed the game, more than anything else). Anyway cant wait for that game to be available for download early 2012 (prob february )

edit: http://www.firefallthegame.com/home

ABove is the link for those that would be interested or just do not know about the game yet
    Last edited by McFrotton; 2011-12-10 at 07:50 PM.

Yes, I'm decently excited for Firefall. FPSMMO is always dreamy to me since both genres are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Yes, I'm decently excited for Firefall. FPSMMO is always dreamy to me since both genres are my favorite.
    Have you tried global agenda when it started it was good but lacking, the basic idea was good but everything else was lacking so someoen should take the same idea and polish it

I haven't been following this game very closely, but it's safe to say that I'm excited to try it when I get the chance. I've never played an MMOFPS so this would be my first opportunity to try a good one.

I was hoping this was news that the beta was expanding or something. I signed up a long time ago but afaik it's still quite small

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Have you tried global agenda when it started it was good but lacking, the basic idea was good but everything else was lacking so someoen should take the same idea and polish it
    Global Agenda wasn't a FPS like I was told it was, so I didn't really like it.

I am excited for the game but... their female character models are so cheesecake. Everyone in bulked up armor except the one woman who is missing her left pants leg, left sleeve and has exposed buttcheeks. Or exposed stomach/thighs How is that even armor? Ugh, not to be all ranty. Just kinda irksome in this game for some reason. Hope there is a way to not look like that for female avatars in the live game. Otherwise, yea, looks promising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been following this game for a long time now. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I am excited for the game but... their female character models are so cheesecake. Everyone in bulked up armor except the one woman who is missing her left pants leg, left sleeve and has exposed buttcheeks. Or exposed stomach/thighs How is that even armor? Ugh, not to be all ranty. Just kinda irksome in this game for some reason. Hope there is a way to not look like that for female avatars in the live game. Otherwise, yea, looks promising.
    But you should know by now!

Seriously though, I agree. That kind of stuff always gets on my nerves in any game. But I guess I'll just stick to the male characters. Oh well. =/

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Anyone watching closely the development of this game, seems promising to me, they go skill based like what global agenda tried to do (they then switched to tiered item system which imo killed the game, more than anything else). Anyway cant wait for that game to be available for download early 2012 (prob february )

edit: http://www.firefallthegame.com/home

ABove is the link for those that would be interested or just do not know about the game yet
    Havn't been following the game but it looks like it will be a ton of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Sounds like im rolling a female!

The problem I've always had with FPS is the high dependency on latency. It's not fun playing a game where you constantly see your 300ms in action. At least in hotkey MMOs this isn't as bad.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Never heard of this game til now, looks promising

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    But you should know by now!

Seriously though, I agree. That kind of stuff always gets on my nerves in any game. But I guess I'll just stick to the male characters. Oh well. =/

hahaha i like that little comic you had. WoW started out like that and i participated with several others in asking for female models to look more respectable in armor.
    Tera is going to be released and it does exactly this but for some reason i care less about it. Fighting for these things is a young mans game i suppose lol

It's good. Really good. The beta has, thus far, shown a very strong game. Be excited for this one.

Should be released any day now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Should be released any day now ?
    Early 2012 according to the op. And if the game is has good has it looks im going to be in mmo overload

Except Red5 is handling their "launch" differently, by gradually throwing out invites depending on server load. So it's not a case where you can play when you want to, but more like you can play when Red5 think they can handle more users.
    Last edited by zaoly; 2011-12-12 at 08:32 PM.