Question Why asking is "what class WAS most fun to play at BGS xx.xx patch?" is not allowed?

I didnt asked what class is most fun to play overwall.

I only asked what class WAS most fun to play at BGS in TBC and WOTLK

Ok i deserved closing thread and getting infraction, and im not going to ask this anymore on MMO-Champion forums.

But what's wrong with my question and topic? I dont understant, why its not allowed?

Thanks

A few likely reasons.

1. Fun is subjective.

2. Because of the implication of private servers being involved, which are never an allowed discussion. Even if that's not why you were asking, discussion tends to drift that way regardless.

This censorship on the internet even about "in game classes" badly reminds me of police state countrys like Nazi Germany and Satlin's USSSR.

And im saying this cas i see alot non-deleted racist comments on offical european Blizzard servers and forums. They closing threads about classes opness, but not deleting posts with racist/nazi comments about other ppl language/country/race/nationality.

I remember i reported racist comment on european Blizzard forums (forums.wow-europe.com in 2010), i came few days later aand this comment still doesnt deleted. While u can get ban only by saying that some class is stronger than others in 2x2 arena.

I didnt asked about p servers. 3.3.5 and 2.4.3 was official Blizzard patches.

_____
    A few likely reasons.

1. Fun is subjective.

2. Because of the implication of private servers being involved, which are never an allowed discussion. Even if that's not why you were asking, discussion tends to drift that way regardless.
    Thanks for answer.
    Last edited by Gor; 2011-12-11 at 03:02 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moderation actions should be discussed with Sunshine our Boub through private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    A few likely reasons.

1. Fun is subjective.

Something being subjective is a pretty shitty reason not to allow something. This is a discussion board, meant for discussion. Subjective topics usually lead to the more interesting conversations.

This censorship on the internet even about "in game classes" badly reminds me of police state countrys like Nazi Germany and Satlin's USSSR.

And im saying this cas i see alot non-deleted racist comments on offical european Blizzard servers and forums. They closing threads about classes opness, but not deleting posts with racist/nazi comments about other ppl language/country/race/nationality.

I remember i reported racist comment on european Blizzard forums (forums.wow-europe.com in 2010), i came few days later aand this comment still doesnt deleted. While u can get ban only by saying that some class is stronger than others in 2x2 arena.

I didnt asked about p servers. 3.3.5 and 2.4.3 was official Blizzard patches.
    These are not the official forums.
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2011-12-12 at 04:29 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Moderation actions should be discussed with Sunshine our Boub through private messages.

Something being subjective is a pretty shitty reason not to allow something. This is a discussion board, meant for discussion. Subjective topics usually lead to the more interesting conversations.

Yeah, I realized that, I was mostly just extrapolating from why current 'which class is best' things aren't allowed. It's why I put the second and much better reason there.

I googled what is most fun to play at BGS - and found topic on official Blizzard forums "Most fun class in BG's?" "http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965838360?page=1" - 1/25/2011

Its not closed or something - alot ppl answered and explained why

wow-europe was offical Blizzard Europe forums before battle.net forums

And proof is - if some one types wow-europe.com he will be redirected to eu.battle.net
    Last edited by Gor; 2011-12-13 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gor View Post
    I googled what is most fun to play at BGS - and found topic on official Blizzard forums "Most fun class in BG's?" "http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965838360?page=1" - 1/25/2011

Its not closed or something - alot ppl answered and explained why

wow-europe was offical Blizzard Europe forums before battle.net forums

And proof is - if some one types wow-europe.com he will be redirected to eu.battle.net
    This is MMO-Champion. It is not affiliated with Blizzard and follows different rules. The EU Battle.net site may very well allow those types of threads, but, as your locked posts, indicate, MMO-Champion does not.

You got infracted because the polls are pretty pointless, very much linked to private servers, and just do not really bring any discussion. Creating a poll just for the sake of creating a poll isn't constructive.

Infracting you for both threads was probably overkill and I reversed one infraction.

If you have any questions about moderation in the future, please send a PM to me or Sunshine.