Lightbulb Warlock 390 LFG DS H / Ragnaros H | Exp 7/8 DS 6/7 FL H

Hi, I'm looking for a group who is currently raiding Dragon Soul H and is either trying to or has already defeated Ragnaros H. I can raid from 7pm (-6 GMT ) to whatever. Almost any day of the week. As to 10 man raiding or 25 i also don't mind, I have both a decent computer and 20MB download (om nom nom).

Here's a link to my warlock

h t t p : / / us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Ganzoid/advanced (Remove spaces)

A few details about me/my char:

• He used to be one of my alts
    • As you may have noticed I'm from Ragnaros, but i really don't mind much as to which server to transfer as long as the group is worth it.
    • I've always been a competent raider but i just started taking it "seriously" at the end of the last expansion.
    • I'm the kind of guy who tries to max/min (at least DPS wise)but i also like to consider myself as lots of fun! (I tend to point mistakes but i try to not critize and try to point them as kindly as possible)
    • The reason I left my previous group is most of them are just not showing in time or not showing at all.
    • I wiped i think 10 times in ragnaros H, my group was too scared/lazy to even try him, and i'd like to kill him because i think it's a decent challenge. (Dunno if it stills with so many changes tbh)
    • English isn't my native language but i understand it perfectly, i can speak it just fine...if you don't mind about funny accents.
    • I consider my DPS to be REALLY good (altough i'm still figuring some things out since the latest changes)

I can't remember anything else relevant, but i can assure you that my mining profession WILL get replaced with something better, I just haven't made up my mind as to which one. And finally, and i think most important thing of all, I always show up and always in time, and if i ever don't I'll notify the group previously.

Anyway, thanks a lot and good luck!

Bump to this, still looking for an awesome guild, please don't judge my char by it's looks ,it may have low gear or a few kills but i can assure you i'm no random guy, i'm an exceptional player who'd be a good asset to your guild!

<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are. Add me to Realid jdbomb2001@hotmail.com if you would like to chat

Progression
    T13
    8/8 (1/8H)
    T12
    6/7 (H) 25m prenerf
    7/7 (H) 10m
    Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11
    12/13 (H) 25m
    13/13 (H) 10m
    Glory of the Cataclysm Raider

Guild Achievement points
    #14 in the US
    #40 in the world

Point of Contact
    Officers: Sauce, Klizz

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our core roster. Raid slots are competitive, so only exceptional applicants will be considered.

Ranged
    Mage
    Exceptional dps

Melee
    *Closed*

Tanks
    *Closed*

Healers
    *Closed*

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
    We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sundays and Mondays. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

Hi,

Most Wanted is a 25M raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our M-W raid that goes from 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, that is now 6/7HM. We are a lvl25 guild on the PST server Tichondrious.

Currently we are in need of an Prot Warr/Pally, Elemental Shaman, Doomkin, Hunter, Mage, Resto Druid, or any exceptional player.

We are currently 8/8 and putting attempts on H Morchok

My RealID is: whiteboy82nd@yahoo.com

More information about the guild here.

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/

Peace out!