<Feed the Beast> Looking for DEDICATED Raiders for 25M DS Progression.

Realm: Black Dragonflight
    Faction: Horde
    Current raid schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern
    Classes Needed: Mostly looking for healers and ranged dps spots but others apply as well. Specifically in the ranged category hunters and warlocks.
    Current Progress: 10M - 7/8 25M - 3/8

Some information on raiding and guild.
    Loot is handled via loot council. If you have a complaint about that then you may want to reconsider.
    We are a tight knit guild, and are not scared to speak our minds. If you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing during a raid then you will most likely be called out for it. Sometimes we don't know how to filter ourselves, but we all know that is in good fun. We joke here and there but we do know raiding is still serious business when it comes down to it. This doesn't mean you can't have fun with us. As long as I have been a member of this guild I have had fun regardless the number of attempts on a boss or what have you. We want you to feel the same, have fun and help us progress.

Like the title reads, we are looking for dedicated players. Molding a players skill is possible, but not so if they are not there for it to happen. The guild needs you to show up and play your role. Now that doesn't mean that we just need a body to fill a spot. Brains are your best asset. You may not be the top of the charts (although we would like you to do that as well) but if you are doing what you are supposed to be doing without having to be told then you are a prime candidate.

Anything further can be discussed through messages or in-game chat or mail.

Feel free to contact me in-game on either Plural or Artful
    Last edited by Plural; 2011-12-11 at 12:01 AM.