Jedi Consular; Sage question.

So I played a shadow most of beta then tried a sentinel and finally a trooper (only to about level 8). I have to say more then other MMOs i liked staying at range but I cant find any good info on what the Sage gets at 10 when picking the advanced class. I know they get a passive to bump force to like 500 but do they get a spam-able ability to let them stay at range?? Project and force throw both have CDs so I assume I get a low cost no CD force move "filler" ability. Anyone that played a sage that can confirm this??

You get Disturbance at 10. 1.5 sec cast that does damage with no CD. 30 yard range, your other casts also get an increased range on them.

You don't get one you can spam, no. You keep the 30-yd instant stun, the castable Force Lift, and the knockback. Some skill trees enhance these CCs-- making Force Lift instant cast, reducing the CC on the 30-yd instant stun, removing the CD on TK Throw. TK Throw is a snare, so while you are rooted while casting, you can buy yourself some extra time for a teammate to peel or for one of your other CCs to come up. Later on you get Force Speed on a 30 sec CD.

I can only speak about my experience up to level 18ish and specced as balance, but in PVP there was almost no situation when I was unable to keep a melee at a safe distance.

There is a chart floating around with all the CCs for every class, I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Found it.
    Last edited by neohero9; 2011-12-11 at 03:13 AM.