Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Diablo III Cinematic, NAO Invitational

Diablo III Cinematic
    The Diablo III Cinematic was released at the VGA tonight, right after Blizzard won the "Gamer God" award. More invites have gone out recently and Currency Based Auction House testing has started, so be sure to visit Diablofans for updates.

NAO Invitational Arena Tournament
    A new player run 3v3 arena tournament took place earlier today, complete with prizes and Vhell / Hoodrych talking through the action. You can find the current scores over on ArenaJunkies!

Check back tomorrow at 4PM EST / 1PM PST for the final rounds.

Last edited by chaud; 2011-12-11 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic for Diablo 3 looked good.

I need to remember next time to not watch the VGA on the web, though, because I know that my computer is not junk by any extent. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this live on the VGAs. Blew my mind!

This is by far the best cinematic by Blizzard to date.

im so f@#%@ excited for this game damnit stop teasing me! Wheres my damn beta key you @!@#$ers

10+ Year Old Account
    That was sufficiently boring.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Holy crap! That was awesome, the book part was epic!

You guys missed two updates from the main WoW page! I'd link them but I'm new

-Fan Art Update-

-Judgement Armor Review-

Uhm .......... Is it just me or have that cinematic been out since Blizzcon ? They just added the intro with those drawing figures.

...and truly the Heavens shall tremble!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Uhm .......... Is it just me or have that cinematic been out since Blizzcon ? They just added the intro with those drawing figures.
    What has been shown and out since the Blizzcon is the cinematic(with cuts) of Act 1, continuing on from this cinematic...
    Last edited by ZenX; 2011-12-11 at 03:20 AM.

And yet Blizzard wants to continue making video games and not start producing CGI movies based on their franchises / wait for Sam Raimi to get off is his ass and make the WoW one? Seriously Blizzard, make it yourself. It might be cheaper / more profit, and get done A LOT sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    I've never seen it before now.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

That feed SUCKS. Was watching it and right in the middle of a match they go to a commercial, just interrupt the whole damn thing. FU, not buyin yer crap. Diablo vid...mmmmmmmmmmmmeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    That feed SUCKS. Was watching it and right in the middle of a match they go to a commercial, just interrupt the whole damn thing. FU, not buyin yer crap. Diablo vid...mmmmmmmmmmmmeh.
    I have been trying to abstain from replying to out-right "Special Snow Flakes" posts like yours, but you, win the prize of the week. Why on the heck would you post such a stu.... You know what? I wont even bother in taking your troll bait. I dont really want my first infraction.

@the cinematic: Thats just epic, I am glad I am getting Diablo III with the annual pass

Has been added by Blizzard, enjoy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "This year's gaming god is... Activision!" That's what they said, right? Because Activision runs Blizzard. Guess what, they said Blizzard. Now this should put to bed anyone saying Activision runs Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick intro for D3! I'm about 99% of the way to throwing down for a WoW year pass just to get D3 and into the beta

That was freakin amazing, blizz really succeded with this cinematic. MY god, my mind is blown.

Deleted
    Angels i the Diablo world sure looks amazing

@Syegfried.........me too, me too