Character Info frame

I do not know if this has been posted or not, or if I'm posting it in the right forum topic (plz move to the right one if I am wrong).

it seems to me, that since 4.0, I've come across an issue with the character info frame where the frame pops out about 3/4 of an inch from the bottom of the character frame itself. making the icons for the resistances not line up right.....

I remember seeing a fix for this by changing up the resolution of the screen, but doing this messes up everything else's size/look (ie making my toon look like a toothpick of it's former self, and messing up my bars).

I was wondering if anyone has seen an addon that fixes this without having to change the resolution of the screen? or another work around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Not sure what you mean exactly, do you have a screenshot?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Not sure what you mean exactly, do you have a screenshot?

like that..... it's not like it's killing me, it's just annoying that it's like that (and that everything else suffers..... also, that's without any addons, if people are thinking that it's just my addons doing this)
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-11 at 06:34 PM.
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Potentially some of the default UI code failed to update properly.
    Try when wow is not running to delete from the addon folder any "blizzard_" addons.
    The game will recreate those as needed when you use it again.

Just tried that..... nope, still doing that.....

Like I said earlier, after 4.1 or something someone posted on the Blizz forums that if you set the resolution to a lower point, it goes back and you don't get that.... but for me to do that I'd have to reset all my other addons to fit in that resolution which is a bigger pain than I'd like it to be... So I'm still hoping that there is an addon that will move that info either into one frame (hell even if it moves or removes that character pic, I'd be happy, but anything like that on curse or wowui has either been dropped or just hasn't been updated in over a year. Meaning the likely hood of it being super buggy is to high imho).

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 06:56 PM ----------

Okay, after tons of searching, I think I've found an addon fix for myself..... I went to wowui, and found nibWindowSize addon.....

now, while I didn't change the settings of anything (I didn't change the window size either, which I thought would have been a fix too)... it works!

Thanks for the help guys