Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Zon'ozz depends largely on healers: The more you let the void ball bounce, the more stacks Zon'ozz gets and the more damage he takes.
    With one group where I tanked we played 7 bounces at first void ball and 5 afterwards. With another group where I played Mage we had damage problems because we only did 5 bounces + 3 afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dw seems the hardest to me for pugs to understand---they stil dont get it to dps tentacles. So far i had 6/8 good kills and 2/8 distasters. Well ppl need to remember few things in lfr:
    Purple(---green(----yelloy
    Only kill 1 tentacle on spine--and get add to 20% and get 9 stacks for it
    Dw--everyting okey till you do the alekstaza and when you switch to malygos the tentacles hurt
    Don't sweat the details!!!

You are just unlucky.Did dragon soul with lfr last night in less than 2 hours 8 boss in total.

lfr is no real raid, its less difficult than new heroics.

LFR > 5man heroics > normal raid > heroic raid

From what I've seen it's more likely Yor'sajh as everyone always argues about the kill order on LFR. I've seen like four or five different ways not to mention everyone has done it a different way and whoever is RL says an order that may or may not be accurate. I've had zero problems with Zon'ozz, the only problem tends to be when the other tank picks him up and never turns him to face ranged for the void of unmaking so it appears on the opposite side where nobody else is (might not be a big deal in LFR).

Deleted
    Is no one reading the OP's post at all.
    He doesnt mention LFR anywhere. most infuriating " LFR is no real raid raid blah blah" And besides if he did, that kind of comment makes one look like a willy gobbler.

On topic, aye everyone of my 4 attempts at killing him in 10 man normal pugs has led to disaster!! And in my experience it has been the incorrect dispelling of the debuff dot thingy and melee not moving at all.

the debuff i understand since you are conditioned to dispell asap in most other encounters so its counter intuitive... dps tunneling and not paying attention.... i suppose thats a given also
    Last edited by mmoc21829a8d84; 2011-12-11 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malphaz View Post
    On topic, aye everyone of my 4 attempts at killing him in 10 man normal pugs has led to disaster!! And in my experience it has been the incorrect dispelling of the debuff dot thingy and melee not moving at all.
    I find that tank death (if I'm dpsing/tanking) or melee moving (if I'm healing) are common causes. It's very fun to look at the tank's death log and see nothing but lifebloom ticks for a good 6 seconds prior to their death .

But really, how can people think this is about LFR? You shoot the ball off the side, (optional: ) have someone play with it to stack it up, and tank and spank in LFR. I don't think anyone regards that guy as a LFR pug killer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    I find that tank death (if I'm dpsing/tanking) or melee moving (if I'm healing) are common causes. It's very fun to look at the tank's death log and see nothing but lifebloom ticks for a good 6 seconds prior to their death .
    blurgh indeed. One of my groups was awesome for the other 2 bosses, these were fireland raiders (except for casual me) so i really hope not healing the tank wasn't our culprit I think that once people have more practice at it on normal versus the LFR just stand there mechanic, we might fix things but for a pug without a strong leader im not hopeful. Its like the second week so we have all the time in the world
    Last edited by mmoc21829a8d84; 2011-12-11 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    you guys got lucky as shit if you didnt go through 7-10 tanks who fail @ fading light on Ultraxion
    Its easy for the tank. The tank KNOWS that he will get the debuff. If the tank fails, he is extremely bad.

The problem is the random player that gets the debuff, not everyone is ready for that. So those players just bad.d

Killed him twice no wipes . First time we had a really good group , no-one died . Second time about 7-8 people were alive by the end :/

I don't really think he's that hard tbh , just requires a couple of people knowing what to do .

Ultraxion will be the pug breaker imo, the Enrage timer is pretty short when yout average pug raider can hardly pull than 20k dps and both his mechanics are simple hit or miss retard checks that ''casual'' players loathe so much. Had to pug this week because i just came back thursday and couldn't kill him at all.

Edit : OP means pugging from your realm the real raid btw, not the shitty LFR versions that are pretty much 6 patchwerks back to back.