Need help buying new computer

Need help buying computer from scratch.
    I can only spend 1000$ max
    I already have a graphics card my brother bought me il find out what it is today to tell ya.

I also want to run FRAPS for WoW, what do I need to buy hardware wise to make it run smoothly with high FPS?
    Last edited by hambaby; 2011-12-11 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Should buy neither of those as the i7 960 is old news and the FX4100 is just poor. What is your budget and location and maybe we can point you in the direction of something better.

Sounds like prebuilt computers, which I am not a fan of. But I guess if I had to choose one it would be the i7 one, only because I prefer Pentiums and Nvidias.

As others have said, you should really build the computer yourself since you'll save a TON of money and get a lot more for your money.
    It's not hard either, things basically fit in where they're supposed to and nowhere else. Just avoid touching the processor directly :P

But if I had to choose one, I'd go with the first one. Have had quite some issues with AMD and ATI in the past, so I go with Intel and Nvidia nowadays ;P

Wow had no idea.
    I'm a noob when it comes to computers but I would really appreciate your help from building a comp from scratch.

I live in San Antonio Texas I have a budget of nothing over 1000$