Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Death Sickle today, and uuuuuuhhhhhhh I am LOVING that fucking thing! I honestly now use it waaay more than my Terra Blade. Time to test its power with my new Chlorophyte set against Plantera.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    A good example of how to beat moonlord without any problems:

Relevant part 8:00-12:00

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm being really derpy. Can't quite seem to kill Plantera for some reason, despite having a Death Sickle, full Chlorophyte gear, plus accessories that give bonus to attack (mostly via reforge), all in all I have a 35% increase to my damage from gear+accessories.

Also have a runway, kinda like what I done with WoF.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

As a spellcaster, he used to shred me at times. The trick I found was to not get to far ahead of him. If you get to far ahead, he'll rubber band into you and do a lot of damage. Because I have the Spectre set, simply flying (at a medium speed) up and down (letting myself get hit once every flight down) made it trivial.

Try that, maybe? What is specifically giving you problems?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm receiving too much damage, I'm making sure I'm just ever so slightly ahead of him (so he's just about off the screen, but not quite), if I heal too early, I'm screwed, if I heal too late, I'm screwed. I get him to his second phase, then it goes to shit from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way i deal with plantera is to kite her in "squigly" as in ~ corridors. That way its easy to avoid most of her shots. And have double teleports on both end of that corridor to manuver around her.

Also, i found that staff from spiders dens (especially upgraded one) is really effective for her. Or just tank her with dio's knives.

Oh and spectral armor isn't great tip for plantera since you need to kill her in order to trigger change in dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ended up beating him, and now I'm stuck on the Golem, may try with the Pulse Bow if the travelling merchant sells it any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, me and a friend ripped through the Golem together with dual Death Sickles and Flask of Ichor (me in Chlorophyte gear, and him in Hallowed). What to do next, maybe get the last 200ish Spooky Wood for the set?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you gonna kill duke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you mean the PC only boss? No can do, play on the 360.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to get some cobalt, want to make the Dragon set, it's annoying having to keep making new worlds to kill WoF to see if my world becomes blessed with it.

Well, what did you expect from playing the inferior version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I got it for free, so I'm not moaning.

So I finally got around to attempting the Moon Lord boss with a friend. Our first kill was sloppy, and resulted in 5 deaths each at least. But, by the end of our session, we can stand stationary and kill the boss, and kill the boss pretty easily on Expert mode as well. I've still got a few items to get from him on Normal mode, but the items you get from him are ridiculously overpowered.

Now, since I've "beaten" the game, I'm going back to my goal of obtaining one of every item in the game. I was actually kinda close before 1.3 hit.

Got a Coin Gun to drop for me last night, a 1/8000 drop from the Pirates. Also got over 8 Blessed Apples to drop while trying to farm Rainbow Slime.

Getting that much closer to getting one of every item in the game. Anyone else as crazy as I am?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Got a Coin Gun to drop for me last night, a 1/8000 drop from the Pirates. Also got over 8 Blessed Apples to drop while trying to farm Rainbow Slime.

Getting that much closer to getting one of every item in the game. Anyone else as crazy as I am?
    ohh you're so lucky,. that coin just won't drop for me.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Context? Why should I watch this video?

It has Wii U gameplay and GamePad functionality.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    It has Wii U gameplay and GamePad functionality.
    Umm..ok...and? I can also play this on the 3DS, or my PS4, or my computer which hasn't had an update on it in a while. Is there something actually relevant to the game or is this a 100% random, click bait video view count bump post?
    BAD WOLF