Deleted

Does this computer have a Vga port?

Hey all,

I brought a computer from OCuK a few days ago which should be arriving tomorrow, and I completely forgot to check if it supports a VGA monitor.

overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-226-OE

I tried checking online and wasn't able to find much so any help would be great!

I would call them but they are closed on Sundays.

If they don't support a VGA monitor what is the best alternative? Either an adapter (if there is one) or just buying a HDMI monitor.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Yes, GTX560ti can output analog VGA too through adapter.

If there isn't one in the box, you need to buy it elsewhere. When you buy a modern graphics card from a store, usually one of thse comes with it.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2011-12-11 at 12:30 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    The GPU (graphics card) has two DVI ports so you will need a DVI to VGA adapter.

They shouldn't cost more than a few euros.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot guys, massive help! Got a Maplins near me so will go and pick one up before it arrives tomorrow.

Thanks again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Yes, GTX560ti can output analog VGA too through adapter.

If there isn't one in the box, you need to buy it elsewhere. When you buy a modern graphics card from a store, usually one of thse comes with it.

Depends, I got one with mine. MSI includes them with their cards afaik.

The adapter is the cheap way to go, I highly suggest getting a new monitor though, if your going to spend that much might as well get a monitor to match it.
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D