619. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sargeras

364 58.80%
  • Old God forces

255 41.20%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    And it could very well not be. Discounting several quotes by affiliated servants doesn't do anything else to the other mounds of evidence and obvious hints.

- - - Updated - - -

It was also in TBC in at least two separate sources. There's still nothing to show that the Old Gods were killed.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=22137/
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Harbinger_of_Doom
    http://wowpedia.org/Harbinger_Skyriss
    Well there was a source(Don't remember wich one) That says that the titans didn't came to azeroth for the ordering but to destroy the OG

Quote Originally Posted by OscarPP View Post
    Well there was a source(Don't remember wich one) That says that the titans didn't came to azeroth for the ordering but to destroy the OG
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: What races were on Azeroth before the coming of the titans?
    A: Besides the elementals, the only known sentient races on Azeroth when the titans' forces arrived to subdue the Old Gods were the trolls, the race known as "faceless ones," and the aqir. Due to the Old Gods' war against the titans, as well as the extensive terraforming that followed the war's conclusion, records of what races existed before even the Old Gods' arrival have likely been lost forever. (Source)
    Says they came to subdue the OG.

Also, the Tribunal of ages says the Titans came back to fight the OG after the OG screwed up their development of Azeroth.
    Abedneum yells: Accessing. In the early stages of its development cycle Azeroth suffered infection by parasitic, necrophotic symbiotes.
    Brann Bronzebeard yells: Necro-what? Speak bloody common will ya?
    Abedneum yells: Designation: Old Gods. Old Gods rendered all systems, including Earthen defenseless in order to facilitate assimilation. This matrix destabilization has been termed the Curse of Flesh. Effects of destabilization increased over time.
    Brann Bronzebeard yells: Old Gods eh? So they zapped the Earthen with this Curse of Flesh. And then what?
    Kaddrak yells: Accessing. Creators arrived to extirpate symbiotic infection. Assessment revealed that Old God infestation had grown malignant. Excising parasites would result in loss of host--
    Brann Bronzebeard yells: If they killed the Old Gods Azeroth would have been destroyed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    No, it's neither harassment NOR ninja'ing to roll on any item the system allows one to.

Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with the rogue.

Is necrophotic a typo? Death-light is a little weird.
    now taking suggestions for a new cartoon signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Old Gods are spoooky.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    You're discounting the author, but quoting fictional characters.
    Intelligent discussion is beyond some people; they cannot comprehend that what the author states > in-game NPC that is only see once.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Sargeras would wipe the floor with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    I have a nuclear bomb. Once I detonate it, I'm shit cause I only got that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    i'm 6ft2, 30 years old, pretty fit and much stronger than your average 10 year old. even though i totally could, i don't go around punching ten year olds

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Well it isn't definitly a word so death-light was a total transulation

Quote Originally Posted by OscarPP View Post
    Well it isn't definitly a word so death-light was a total transulation
    It's just two latin roots slammed together. It isn't a word, but it has an etymology which is more than enough. Unless "transulation" is a word and I don't actually know what you're saying.
    now taking suggestions for a new cartoon signature.