Deleted

Computer not picking up graphics card

Hey,

My computer isn't picking up any graphics card I put in it.

I've tired both my 5450 and 4850, but neither show up in the dxdiag, it just shows the display as n/a.

I've got an Intel i5 760 @2.8Ghz, Asus P7P55 LX motherboard, 4GB RAM.

I've uninstalled the drivers before swapping cards, but when I try to download new ones it says I've got the latest drivers, even though none are installed.

If I manually install them, it does nothing.

BIOS set to use only the motherboard integrated graphics and not start PCIe card at all?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    BIOS says it's using the PCIe, Device manager shows the 5400 card which is in at the moment, but dxdiag doesn't detect it.

AMD's auto detect says my drivers are up to date, but I uninstalled them before putting in the 4850, and when trying the 5450 again.

But AMD Catalyst control centre says I've no drivers

5450 need extra power cable? You have it plugged in? I know 4850 certainly will need one.

Btw, 4850 is vastly better than the 5450.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    The 5450 doesn't need a 6pin connector, the 4850 does, and my PSU has one. I've got it plugged in, that was one of the first things I checked after it not working.

So I'm abit lost since they both appear in device manager, but like above the AMD detector isn't picking them up as needing new drivers, when I've got none installed.