Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    The vast majority of the German World of Wacraft top cheating Guild For the Horde decided to leave the World of Warcraft after seven years.
    I love it how people accuse other people of cheating. They cheated, yes. But I'm willing to bet you would have, or have already cheated had you been capable of joining one such raid or/and had you known of one such exploit.

Cheating is in human's blood. I call you a big fat liar if you say you would never cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Not everyone has time to do that. Plus, raiding in TOR seems very fun indeed, so it's not like peope who enjoy TOR more than WoW will be missing much.
    You forgot the darkmoon faire! OMG how could you forget the awesomeness that is the darkmoon faire?!? Sure am happy that Blizz spent time coming up with that content. Well worth it.

Who cheats in a video game? Little kids? Pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Cheating is in human's blood. I call you a big fat liar if you say you would never cheat.
    This is a wild assumption on the Human Condition, and nothing supports your argument. But, I will offer you this: there are currently many ways to cheat in WoW (bots, ninjaing, etc.) and there are many of us that do not use these avenues or care to even explore them.

If you wish to call me a "big fat liar" you would only be correct on the "big" and "fat" statements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we stop trying to feed these whiners publicity. Just close the thread already.

If they're "bored" with WoW and want to play SWToR that's fine. Who knows, maybe they'll cave in and come back for MoP.

Either way, these people are just being whiners and trying to stir the media. Why do we care they made a "public announcement", so people outside their guild are suppose to feel bad? PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

Well, good luck to them on SW: ToR, however, their "untimely" comment aligning with their "untimely" ban seems to be suspiciously connected...
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    I love it how people accuse other people of cheating. They cheated, yes. But I'm willing to bet you would have, or have already cheated had you been capable of joining one such raid or/and had you known of one such exploit.

Sad that you think this while somewhat true it doesn't cover everyone. I play mw3 multiplayer and I could definately dl a cheat so that I get quick headshots or any multitude of things. Instead I continue to play by the rules even though I've never been a good player at fps games. Sadly these players will be just as diva in swtor but I'm glad they're EU so that I won't have to play on the same server as them.

Deleted
    Since they already before patch 4.3 were keen on playing SWTOR and talked about 4.3 being the last raid instance they would do before ejecting to SWTOR i find it amusing the small people bitterness for them doing it. Other top guilds are in the same notion of moving on.

They quit for another game, kudos for them. Newsflash many are quitting for SWTOR. When they are out of the competition(WHICH YOU SCRUBS ARENT!11!) they make the logical decision of playing a better game in all references.

So you kids bashing FTH: break your envy balls, get your assumption up and rage all you want to. If accomplishing anything in WOW seems to be such a big deal then you still havent achieved much more then wasting time for those reading it. FTH has

Have fun out there.

Maybe um, next time don't exploit.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I forsee many guilds quitting for SW:TOR, but we will see if SW will be good enough to keep them or will they come back after few months.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH DEY NO LET US CHEAT WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

pfft like Biowares gonna let them run all willy nilly

Bioware will do the same thing if your exploiting the game they ban u simple as that
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

basically, " we got banned but its not fair even though it is lets give bioware money now"

Wait.... There is seriously another thread about this???????

Does anyone honestly care that people they don't know don't play anymore?

Deleted
    serious level as soon as it was released to the public. Since we're all gamers at heart and soul, we love playing games that provide us with serious fun.
    Does not compute or an oxymoron at best, they have it figured out all wrong!

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that star wars raids are so-far kinda easy and ridden with too much trash makes me wonder what the hell they are thinking, they are sour of course but it's going o be some time before star wars raiding is considered competitive, and GW2 will never have competitive raiding.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Butthurt cause they exploited and got banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurrrman View Post
    Since they already before patch 4.3 were keen on playing SWTOR and talked about 4.3 being the last raid instance they would do before ejecting to SWTOR i find it amusing the small people bitterness for them doing it. Other top guilds are in the same notion of moving on.

They quit for another game, kudos for them. Newsflash many are quitting for SWTOR. When they are out of the competition(WHICH YOU SCRUBS ARENT!11!) they make the logical decision of playing a better game in all references.

So you kids bashing FTH: break your envy balls, get your assumption up and rage all you want to. If accomplishing anything in WOW seems to be such a big deal then you still havent achieved much more then wasting time for those reading it. FTH has

Have fun out there.
    except the raids seen so far in SW are even simpler than LFR, and you can have your frikkin pet tank in the dungeons.. so ya pfft it's gonna be a hardcore game, hahahahaahaha
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I never understood why random gamer's think anyone is interested whether or not they play a game.

it's like those people that post utter meaningless stuff on Facebook...

who the hell cares.

Deleted
    If you don't like the game anymore, quit. Why do people make such a big fuss about this? Sure it's sad that a top end guild quits because in the end the bring alot of things to the PvE community, but I think we'll live.