Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Exploit bugs (Like a BAWS)
    Get banned (Like a BAWS)
    Ragequit (Like a BAWS)
    Go play SWTOR (Like a baws)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because they happen to quit after being banned doesn't mean that was the cause of them leaving the game. Stop jumping to conclusions so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Not everyone has time to do that. Plus, raiding in TOR seems very fun indeed, so it's not like peope who enjoy TOR more than WoW will be missing much.
    We're not talking about everyone. You realize this is For the Horde that we're talking about? People who raid 30-40 or even more hours a week during progression. If they don't have time to play a different game then no one on earth does as they obviously have more time than most people on this planet do for video games.

They'll play SWTOR for 4 months, realize there's nothing in that game that will give them the level of world wide recognition as WoW offered and start to play World of Real Lifecraft where they'll live happily ever after. The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    who are they again? I've been playing this game for 7 years too, I didn't get too buthurt when i got my temporary bans for breaking the ingame economy.

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    I love it how people accuse other people of cheating. They cheated, yes. But I'm willing to bet you would have, or have already cheated had you been capable of joining one such raid or/and had you known of one such exploit.

Cheating is in human's blood. I call you a big fat liar if you say you would never cheat.
    I thought about doing it. <<then i took an arrow in the knee>>

but really the raidfinder gear is not a significant enough upgrade to dedicate the time to it. would be more beneficial timewise to just chain run the new heroics.

I never understood why "top guilds" needed inferior gear so badly they would go to those lengths.
    dictated but not read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Exploit bugs (Like a BAWS)
    Get banned (Like a BAWS)
    Ragequit (Like a BAWS)
    Go play SWTOR (Like a baws)
    Pussies (YEAH!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    Random guild of people that i don't know.
    Couldn't care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by aydinx2 View Post
    random guild of people that i don't know.
    Couldn't care less.
    hey man i am so fucking interested that you dont care about it at all

could you please go through every thread on the forum and post your evaluation on whether or not you find the subject being discussed interesting so i can just browse through your posting history and decide on which threads to read because you are such an interesting person and i want to know more of your thoughts

Deleted
    this made me giggle :')

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 10:25 AM ----------

But anyway I dont see the problem. A raiding guild quits that doesn't mean the game sucks for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    I never understood why "top guilds" needed inferior gear so badly they would go to those lengths.
    If it was inferior gear, they wouldn't have gone to those lengths.

1) The DS gear has a *lot* of sockets, even the LFR versions. Combine that with different itemization, and you get instances where the LFR version is superior to Firelands gear in some slots, even heroic firelands gear.

2) Set bonuses; in particular, the tanking 4p bonuses are incredibly potent, providing additional raid cooldowns (useful in many situations, not the least of which is Ultraxxion heroic, where you need three groups of 5 players soaking hour of twilight on 25m.)

Deleted
    Well... See you guys all on TOR!

Deleted
    All the cool people are going to TOR.