Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    I think thats where they went wrong. 99% of players dont know shit.
    Gotta agree here. Seems listening to your fans is the worst thing you can do since the few who actually post about such things are generally a minority of the overall player base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockstar. I don't think I'd ever touch a Bethesda MMO.

I think a western or mafia style Rockstar MMO could be very cool.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

100% Agree with the above poster. Rockstar would be great and I think Bethesda is a boring pile of fiery feces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obsidian would be an awesome MMO developer, but leave Bethesda out of it. No fallen mammoth angels please.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

I want Dragon Ball Online to be finished and released so whoever is making that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Rockstar. I don't think I'd ever touch a Bethesda MMO.

I think a western or mafia style Rockstar MMO could be very cool.
    Oh my god, now you made me think of a Red Dead Redemption style MMO. Would absolutely love it.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Uh I wouldn't have wanted anyone else but bioware,so... wait blizzard? DEFINITIVELY NOT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    No, I hate Bethesda because their games are utterly boring. Skyrim ? I played it for 5 days and then I got burnt out on it, as I pretty much saw all the fun stuff.

What I don't understand is how can so many people like their TES games and play them for so long.
    So you played a game for 5 days and then got burned out?

What a shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    I thought it was outsourced to Interplay who were using a Bulgarian developer to make it?
    There's a massive legal battle going on right now. Interplay is using its licenses from Fallout I and II, and Brotherhood of Steel to make an MMO.

Bethesda is furious as they have been the sole producer of Fallout for quite some time and are suing to keep Interplay from producing anymore Fallout games, especially an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bethesda and MMOs... yuck. I could see Valve making a very successful FPS mmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Bethesda are making a Fallout MMO.
    Wow, I can't wait to see if they can beat their own records with buggiest/glitchiest games in history. Bethesda can't even do singelplayer right and they're going to try an MMO where quick bugfixes and polished games are even more important?
    Please note that this is all my opinion and not pure facts.

Personally I don't know which company I'd like to do MMO's... all the ones I want from have already done one or more.

Maybe if they get rid of Idiotcrawler. And Metzen ofcourse.
    with blizzard at any given day you can wake up and realize you wont be able to pvp competitively for the next 6 to 12 months.

Valve would make an absolutely terrific MMO I think. Based off the Half-Life franchise or something. Remember, before Blizz did WoW they were an RTS company. Maybe the next best MMO company isn't someone who is currently making open world games. Think outside the box!

One of the more important parts of an MMO should be a viable world filled with story. No offense, but Bethesda doesn't know how to do story. They are absolutely great at making worlds that are fun to explore, but the stories they write pale so much towards what Bioware's staff is capable of doing. The only company I can think of even remotely capable of achieving the same story chill factor that Bioware can produce is Valve, and I would not want them to work on any other project until I get my Episode 3.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Maybe if they get rid of Idiotcrawler. And Metzen ofcourse.
    The fact that you'd want to fire the lead-story writer, speaks volumes.....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioware is by far the best alternative. Glad they got to do it.

lol @ hate on Bethesda games. Apparently you just want to play games on rails. Why not just read a book then? Pretty much the same effect when you play any of Bioware's recent steaming pile of "games".

Honestly, I wouldn't want Bethesda to get into the MMO market. I enjoy their single player games and rather not have them waste their resources constantly developing an MMO. I'm more curious about what Blizzard has to offer with Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    What, you mean listen to there client base and act accordingly? Yea, how dare Blizzard do that, bunch of assholes.
    im all for hearing the customer out, but what makes some random person think he knows more about making games than someone who does it for a living?
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Bethesda and MMOs... yuck. I could see Valve making a very successful FPS mmo.
    Sure, as soon as they release HL2: Episode 3.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    Apparently you just want to play games on rails. Why not just read a book then? Pretty much the same effect when you play any of Bioware's recent steaming pile of "games".
    yea! boks r dum! storeys is da stewpedest.