Hermes Replacement

Does anyone know of a good replacement for the Hermes addon? I like that it would give you a list of who has what spell ready, instead of just showing raid cooldowns as they are used. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm interested to know this as well.

Deleted
    I'd like to bump this.

Everything I have found recently only shows CDs when they are used, they do not show who has what spell ready like Hermes did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still use hermes, I have no issues with it apart from LFR and who cares for CD's on LFR.
    I believe oRA3 can also provide what you are looking for, but I believe oRA3 may be needed by the players if you want to track their cooldowns.

Whats wrong with hermes (Apart from LFR) because I have 0 issues.

Deleted
    It was mostly because it was abandoned so I was worried about using it.
    When I tried installing it a few days ago, I had several LUA errors. While I can turn this off, it having so many errors would worry me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I understand that it isn't being developed anymore, but, as I said I haven't got any issues outside of LFR. But as I also said, you can look into oRA3 apart from those, I have no idea sorry.

oRA still isn't completely accurate either. ie - priest Divine Hymn is 7(?) mins regardless of spec according to the addon - ie Holy/Disc/Shadow, where Holy has the reduced CD. This is also among other things.

Lol I read the title and was like "They're getting rid of Hermes from Futurama!!! ;("

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    oRA still isn't completely accurate either. ie - priest Divine Hymn is 7(?) mins regardless of spec according to the addon - ie Holy/Disc/Shadow, where Holy has the reduced CD. This is also among other things.
    Ah, that would be a bit of a problem, as I said haven't tried oRA3 and now I don't want to.

Track Cooldowns

awesome for exactly this, anything you want to track that isn't in the in-game menu can be added in the lua very easily, just follow the syntax. only downside to the addon is that there's no option to click-through.