Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    As others have said and as a biomod posted (forums down cant link) the datacron locations have moved all the way through beta and will be jumbled for release. The only ones likely to stay the same are the starting planets

Deleted
    Eh, I bet updates will appear short after they are moving those datacrons. It's good to know where those are, but as BW said, you can get them anytime, so you can go when you are lvl max and take the ones you missed

swtor-holo.net/

By far the best one for datacrons.

15+ Year Old Account
    If they are moved for launch I will be glad. What fun is it to find them if you already know where they are?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufcat View Post
    If they are moved for launch I will be glad. What fun is it to find them if you already know where they are?
    Fair point. But once you have hit level 50 not everyone wants to spend hours wandering about trying to find a few they have missed

I'm willing to bet most of them won't be moved. Some require a bit of problem solving to reach, and might require more work than they are worth to move. Especially considering more important problems that need to be resolved for launch.

An example of one that probably won't be moved is Alderaan Datacron 2. While the beginner worlds may be easier to move like any of the Korriban Daracrons.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just hoping they will add more after launch Doesn't even have to be stat upgrades, maybe a cool looking lightsaber plan or something (for crafting). Or other tidbits similar to Datacrons, like "Look for the Ysalamiri!". I love the idea and am looking forward to finding every one of those Datacrons myself. All I'll want is the number on each planet and I'm good to go!

Deleted
    Thanks for this link! Helpful

I did read though that Datacron locations will be changed for launch? Can anyone confirm/deny this? Obviously if it's true all existing guides are useless.

Deleted
    Well... don't know if they moved datacrons or not, but I've found 2 exactly where http://www.oldrepublic.net/270-datac...locations.html said.
    To be more specific:
    Location: 529, 64 [+4 Willpower] - Located on a plateau close to the first shuttle (first quests)
    and
    Location: 581, 796 [+4 Presence] - Follow the road that heads SW from the starport and you'll surely find it.
    So I guess the rest are accurate too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    Well... don't know if they moved datacrons or not, but I've found 2 exactly where http://www.oldrepublic.net/270-datac...locations.html said.
    To be more specific:
    Location: 529, 64 [+4 Willpower] - Located on a plateau close to the first shuttle (first quests)
    and
    Location: 581, 796 [+4 Presence] - Follow the road that heads SW from the starport and you'll surely find it.
    So I guess the rest are accurate too.
    To be honest I'd be surprised if they do change many, if any at all!