Deleted

Outlands Dungeon quests at the beginning of the dungeon.

Just noticed the quest's at the beginning of BF and HP, is this new?

Deleted
    Why yes good sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, all dungeon quests should be in the start, or in the dungeons themselves somewhere since 4.3.

A very good change if you ask me.

It's kinda funny how many people would rather make a new thread than google something.

Improved Outland & Northrend Quest Flow

The amount of experience needed to gain levels 71 through 80 has been reduced by approximately 33%.
    Many Group quests in Outland and Northrend have been re-tuned to allow players to complete them solo. They are no longer labeled as Group quests.
    Relevant questgivers have been moved into Outland and Northrend dungeons. The majority of dungeon quests for these zones are now available from within their respective dungeons.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3964563#general

Deleted
    Ah, missed that thought they only just reduced the exp in Northrend, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind, Elwynn Forest or Orgimmar, Durotar
    Yep, it's new and I was pleasantly surprised by it when I read that they were doing this for 4.3. Saves SO much running around! Especially now that I've got...oh, 5 alts between Horde and Ally to get through Northrend and Outland...

No more swimming down to Coilfang Reservoir to get those quests!
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular View Post
    Yup, all dungeon quests should be in the start, or in the dungeons themselves somewhere since 4.3.

A very good change if you ask me.

i noticed that when i got my feral to 60 in 4.0 o i beleive it came with cata

i may be rong