Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This seems to be the most populated Forums outside of official forums.

Just as title says. I looked over alot of fan sites, and so far, this forum .. for whatever reason.. seems to be where the majority are going. Shrug..

Deleted
    I think many are drawn here for the very informative and often very correct news outlet, and stay for the forums.

Deleted
    we have come to seek refuge whilst the SW:TOR forums are down

I use to use mmo all the time for wow now it's just for sw:tor, always interesting stuff to find out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prior to the creation of the sub-forum, the Megathread alone was the second most popular fan discussion area on the web lol.

i honestly dont know were else to go to read SWTOR forums besides the official forums, even then i still prefer it here because im a fan of the site layout.

Awesome stuff.. I like it. Need a home away from the official forums, especially this early. GJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Prior to the creation of the sub-forum, the Megathread alone was the second most popular fan discussion area on the web lol.
    On the WWW? Really? :O That's quite badass, link please? Id like to see other most discussed threads on the internet ^^ Just curiosity.
    -K

Deleted
    Given the fact that MMO-C has a massive member base and alot of the other SWTOR forums are as new as the game itself, its no surprise really

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    On the WWW? Really? :O That's quite badass, link please? Id like to see other most discussed threads on the internet ^^ Just curiosity.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arious-sources

I think he meant where you can read about the most discussed threads on the net.

I'm interested in this as well.
    I'm not the Devil. I'm much, much older. I watched the Beginning and I will see the End. I am the dark behind the stars. I am the dark inside you all.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly once the game comes out I am curious where the most of the players will go. I do not see MMO willing to accomidate this game outside a subforum. I personally will be on the lookout for a site like this that is on the news. Darthhater is good on the news but has like zero forum community ><

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    He means discussions relating to SW:Tor... not the most discussed of all topics.

I'd wager this forum is popular due to the fact most SWTOR players are ex-wow players and MMOChamp is the best site on the net for wow. Not only that but the mods here kick ass and are fair unlike many other places on the net.

People mention Darthater a lot, but honestly I just don't like the format of the site. I've seen some others tossed around, generally by people advertising for a forum they made, but I'm a creature of habit and stay around here.

I find the discussions here are more intelligent than on the official boards.

Tons of doomsayers over there and people with...lacking perspectives on the game and design intentions.

Even with the trolls, I think these forums are much better.

Wonder what will happen come release tho...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    I find the discussions here are more intelligent than on the official boards.

Tons of doomsayers over there and people with...lacking perspectives on the game and design intentions.

Even with the trolls, I think these forums are much better.

Wonder what will happen come release tho...
    Come release we'll all be to busy playing the game to care what's being said here

For me, the megathread was the best source for information regarding SWTOR and all of the asshatery you find on the internet was mostly kept to a minimum.
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    in my Opinion this Forum is well sorted, has several Game related Subcatergories for many Games, provides lots of fun or serious Offtopic content and the people here seems to be more nice than any other forum if been so far.

So thanks Webmaster for doing a good job

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    in my Opinion this Forum is well sorted, has several Game related Subcatergories for many Games, provides lots of fun or serious Offtopic content and the people here seems to be more nice than any other forum if been so far.

So thanks Webmaster for doing a good job
    Hah, stay out of the World of Warcraft section. I get my head bitten off every time I step in there just because I have a Star Wars guild in my signature.

But yeah, I agree. WoW got me into MMO-Champion, but the community made me stay.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Don't mind this community, but it's in curses' best interest to move us all over to DarthHater. I hope oldrepublic.net overtakes Darth, just to spite curse and how ugly the forums are. Do. Not. Want.
    Last edited by iggie; 2011-12-12 at 02:55 AM.