Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'm playing Sith Assassin cause it's the best mix of my favorite Warcraft classes. I couldn't care less what's popular.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    You'll just be the 700th Space Bond instead. ;D

I'm rather fond of my character concept, personally. Paraplegic Jedi who can puppet their own body, much as Yoda usually needs a cane... but doesn't always.
    damn that would be impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I want to know why all these SI's seem to be female Twi'lek.....
    It's a bit like the draenei tail effect.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    It's a bit like the draenei tail effect.
    they dont have tails thou

hate the fact IA's cant be Twileks

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Shadow, but I wish I could ditch the DBLS. I'd be happy with an Electrostaff. Just not a weapon that can cut myself in half if I sneeze mid-maneuver.
    The force guides you in your combat I would asssume, so a jedi master making that mistake would be very... unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    The force guides you in your combat I would asssume, so a jedi master making that mistake would be very... unlikely.
    Well, yes. But it makes the basic attack animations so much more awkward compared to the single saber classes.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, yes. But it makes the basic attack animations so much more awkward compared to the single saber classes.
    Yeah I can agree with that, it looks the the shadow is making extra sure he doesn't do something stupid, while the sentinel or w/e can do a quick and elegant flurry of strikes. I think clairvoyant roflcopter strike and whirling blow are the only exceptions to this, but our double strike and shadow strike look meh.

Is sith inquisitor the jedi consular of the empire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    Is sith inquisitor the jedi consular of the empire?
    Yes, it is the mirror class of the consular.

(assassin pov)I played in the last two betas of beta testing for star wars got to level 34 on my si from what i can tell the si plays like mostly rogue but with some ench sham feel to it also as for them being fotm i could agree that in the pre 30 zones you will see ALOT of them but once you get higher up in levels with the si it requires a bit more of a skill cap to juggle your force energy/cc's in pvp more so than pve in pvp 1v1 it can be annoying trying to juggle eveything with such a squishy class if played right tho you can destroy alot of players who you come accross in warzone/battleground type matches from what i came saw you as a SI will be one of the first targeted to be killed due to the amount of dmg you can push out if the 9 allow it on a target.. in pvp your really are pushed to do what the class is designed to do which is stealth to objectives that have noone near to cap or say in hutta to run the ball... over all its a very fun class but from the higher levels in beta i did see over all a balanced amount of classes being played..I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH the sith assassi has been given one of the most amount of cc's for a melee class in game it is a part of the class that should be used to play the class well if not you are gimping yourself....i want all of you who havent been in beta or who have been in a weekend test but didnt get very far to to remember as i was told by a long term beta tester in game..do not believe alot of what you have been reading in terms of classes being OP or storylines being horrible try what you think you will like the most becuase of this last beta build many of the classes are balanced per se in terms of pvp/pve and for the SI i can say it has a very strong storyline.

I would like to say sorry to all who read my post its been done very quickly im on my way to work so once i get home ill try to clean up to make it easier to read/understand lol