Thread: cs or css?

cs or css?

what are people playing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by astroze View Post
    what are people playing these days?
    Battlefield 3

Lets at least try and keep it on topic please. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-12-12 at 03:21 AM.

wow.. i find it baffling that so many people still play 1.6... it's been almost 10 years since 1.6 came out....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    wow.. i find it baffling that so many people still play 1.6... it's been almost 10 years since 1.6 came out....
    When a 12 year old game is still better then most modern Fps games, you can´t really be surprised.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    My friends and I still play it for three reasons

1. It's still damn fun.

2. In our collective opinion, it's the most balanced shooter around and one of the only shooters fit to be played in a competitive setting.

3. We're good at it, so we don't have to learn a new game and can spend our time destroying noobs instead :P

It's popular because it's damn good. A game doesn't have to be recent to be popular, and most of the shooters that have come out over the past 5 years or so are a complete joke when it comes to competitive play.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    When a 12 year old game is still better then most modern Fps games, you can´t really be surprised.
    I'll echo what this guy said. Counter Strike is more than likely still the best FPS there is.