Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlover View Post
    Farming TLPD in sholazar basin probably isn't a very good idea.
    (sorry i couldnt resist)
    You know that people have done tests and proved that are only 3 rares UP each time, and every time you kill 1 rare, another one respawns.
    Now there is a theory that when you keep killing rares all over the continent, you can lower the Respawn Time from TLPD/Viragosa to 4h-6h making it easier to get.

So if you keep killing all the rares, you can get it faster. That's what Josefina did, I guess. While she kept killing the rares all over the continent, she killed * Loque'nahak a few times.

Sorry, I couldn't resist either.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastid View Post
    ye he was a tricky bastard to get when I went for frostbitten
    Well it will torment me no more!Which I have to ask why is there not a Cataclysm one?

Good question about the Cataclysm one, theres plenty of rares to go around, especially if you also add Garr, Xariona and the other mini-world bosses.

Anyways, congratulations on your frostbitten, found 2 of them while levelling my druid on a high pop server in Dragonblight, that dead Indu'le guy and some random mammoth.

That damn penguin haunted my dreams for a week, but in the end I looked over his corpse and smiled.

Hmm yea, I'd like to see an achi for the cataclysm ones.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The rares in Northrend are tied to each other. There can only be 3 up at a time across the entire area. If he isn't up; it might pay to do sweeps of the other zones killing the rares that are up to force his spawn.

If his spawn timer is up but there are already three rares spawned and still alive, he won't spawn until one dies. This works for all of them. So, obviously, if you're very unlucky you may have to kill every single one.

EDIT: Nul point now :3

Deleted
    Found and Tamed one just by flying around and mine nods all day long. And since Cata it been even easier cuz nobody is playing in SB anymore. Saw Loque when I was leveling my Goblin a couple of weeks ago. And it was alive for atleast 2h before someone killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Pomperipossa View Post
    Found and Tamed one just by flying around and mine nods all day long. And since Cata it been even easier cuz nobody is playing in SB anymore. Saw Loque when I was leveling my Goblin a couple of weeks ago. And it was alive for atleast 2h before someone killed it
    Two hours? Wow! I wish that was the case on my server. Took me 6 months to get Loq and I am up to 9 months and still no Vyra. At anytime there are at least 4 people camping both these guys!

I've only ever seen him once and that was for my achievement.. Was second to last one I needed ><

You just gotta keep looking every now and then, bound to pop up eventually.

I just got him this week. Now I just have to fight those TLPD farmers for Vyragosa.

Have killed it on my rogue. King Krush and Crazed Indu'le Surviver seem to dodge my gaze quite ... annoyingly fast...

Deleted
    I've tamed and killed it,months passed but i finally found it...keep searching,mainly during your server night time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poxx93 View Post
    I've tamed and killed it,months passed but i finally found it...keep searching,mainly during your server night time
    Oh it died and I will forever remember it :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Dzvl9.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gcnrq.jpg

SUCCESS!!!! I HAVE FOUND YOU

My reaction was literally: O M F G KILLZ IT!!!

Thank you all for the tips! It's been so long...Glad It's done!
    Grats and ty for info on UI, my friend is using it now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Grats and ty for info on UI, my friend is using it now
    Your welcome have fun with it

Deleted
    Got Loque'nahak as my pet on my hunter. Took a while to find him

I just tamed this guy like... 20 minutes ago. Ran into her questing on an alt. Sorry, OP.