Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    don't really care... i have exams then leaving for xmas vacation, so i wont be on til january.

I have my daughter mon-wed at 7pm, and have her fri at 7pm-sun at 7pm, so Im KINDA hoping I get the 14th, gladly accept the 13th, and will cry deeply after that. I preorded back in August, so I should be close to the front!
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    No. Because im disciplined enough to not play all night long and in doing so, shoot myself in the foot (figure of speech) regarding work. But that being said, im counting myself lucky if i get to play over the weekend.
    But seriously, its a game. There are more important things, but yah im looking forward to spending my free time playing TOR.
    You sir are a poor excuse for a MMO player then.

No, why on earth would I hope that?

A part of me wishes this game never comes out in the first place. I know I'll have a hard time doing other things in my life once TOR is out, I'm afraid I'm going to turn into the person I was when I used to play WoW. Bleh.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I actually sat my mom down today, and told her that if I were to get early access sometime this week when theres school, that i'll need to take off the rest of the week...she agreed to it Can't wait!

Nope I'm so ready for this game yesterday. I can't wait to get into this game, and early access and the game launch comes at a perfect time, my college classes are done for now and wont start up until after New Years.

I'm actually hoping I DO get early access. thinking about dropping out of school so I don't have to stop playing. I loved the beta!!!

I've been ready for a long, long time. December 13th is still "late" in my book, but I probably had unrealistic expectations when I first heard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by xtiiina View Post
    I'm actually hoping I DO get early access. thinking about dropping out of school so I don't have to stop playing. I loved the beta!!!
    Don't do that.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I got nothing else to do so bring on Dec 13th Early Access!

Aside from having my final exam on the 13th and going home that day + maybe a funeral if I can make it in time, I would've preferred it to start the 14th or the 15th, but I don't mind losing one day. Fairly sure I'll be in the first day anyway. :P

Deleted
    Preordered on the 9th this month, school ends on the 17th, maybe i'll get lucky and get it on the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Preordered on the 9th this month, school ends on the 17th, maybe i'll get lucky and get it on the first day.
    Now thats optimism.

Hopefully even though your order date is so late.. you will still get in by Thursday. Would be nice.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No way. I'm going to be cut off on the 20th till the 12th of Jan, as my physical copy only reaches me by then, so I'll need every second of early access I can get, with work in the way. I've made all my appointments to happen on monday/tuesday this week, as I'm expecting to get in tomorrow i.e. first day of EGA since I ordered on July 21st. The rest of the week will be dedicated to getting a nice start into the game and finally relieving myself of the tension I've built up waiting for this game

I'm an unemployed college graduate living at my parents house. So no, I'm ready to start Tuesday morning lol.

I'm hoping for the 15th personally as that would fit in well with my plans. That said, I'm too busy next week and over Christmas with work/family stuff that I probably won't get to sit down and actually play much until the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    No way. I'm going to be cut off on the 20th till the 12th of Jan, as my physical copy only reaches me by then, so I'll need every second of early access I can get, with work in the way. I've made all my appointments to happen on monday/tuesday this week, as I'm expecting to get in tomorrow i.e. first day of EGA since I ordered on July 21st. The rest of the week will be dedicated to getting a nice start into the game and finally relieving myself of the tension I've built up waiting for this game
    I'm in a similar boat with not getting my copy til just before new years and empathize with your situation. For me, I gave up worry about it and actually on the forums called the "no grace" earlier because it was obvious they were stalling to delay that news and backtrack on what they said. Few days later and their forums get wiped clean too was no coincidence.

Add to this that the day of the announcement of no grace I got an email from their CS vehemently reassuring me that they were going to have a grace period. When I replied citing the post by Reid and complaining about their incompetence, I got a response talking about unrelated crap concerning pre-order stuff... further showing just how bad their CS is and will continue to be after launch(its actually EA CS but they hide that fact from the general populace making them think there's a truly seperate CS for swtor when there isnt.).

Anyway, all that crap just made me realize that there's no point to worry more on when I get in and for how long etc. I dont trust what they say on things one iota and am completely cynical that anything will work out accordingly.

2 months from now they and everyone else wont care either so its just pointless to worry on things that we and they know full well that they'll -never- be held accountable for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggan View Post
    Not a chance. This has been the longest 2 weeks ever.
    I feel the same, I've been having proper withdrawal symptoms since the beta servers went down and I can't wait to play it again

I break up from work on the 15th, Got a funeral on the 16th, If I do get early access I will go to bed early on the 15th purely because I have alot of responsibility the next day, If I didn't have a funeral to go to I would stay up all night but I want to be there for my family. Also I have a Christmas party with work on the 21st so I won't win either way

Quote Originally Posted by elitenls View Post
    Honestly, man, I got laid off last week and I'm bored as shit looking for a new job - I will welcome the diversion from real life, whenever I get it. :/
    That company is ass. Laying someone off right before the holidays is rude.