Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thanks for the info, I was pretty sure the were going to offer something but wasn't certain. This puts my mind at ease
    God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy

IIRC, it's been mentioned the authenticator defaults to only checking when the computer/IP is switched.

Deleted
    hi,

authentificator are made by vasco (digipass) > ***vasco.com/products/digipass/digipass_go_range/digipass_go6.aspx

i'm 99% sure you'll use your wow's (or other games) id without buying a new at EA'S store, just enter the same serial behind yours.

...EA and Activision Blizzard are not the same company.

Deleted
    blizzard's digipass worked on ffxIv online, same provider (vasco, digipass go 6), maybe it's fixed but i'll try when option will be available in Ea account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by macagna View Post
    blizzard's digipass worked on ffxIv online, same provider (vasco, digipass go 6), maybe it's fixed but i'll try when option will be available in Ea account.
    Could be funny to see that work, even though il have one of both lol.
    CE ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by macagna View Post
    This was a feature that Vasco themselves was promoting at Blizzcon, supposedly the newer authenticators are universal. Any place that uses Vasco tokens can accept any Vasco token. Maybe I can put the extra one I got there to use in this case.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

We shouldn't need to worry about getting hacked for at least a few weeks. The farmers will need to let the economy settle in first imo.

Also, in the spirit of correctness, you may want to edit the title of this thread. It's not "The old Republic," it is "The Old Republic."

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    We shouldn't need to worry about getting hacked for at least a few weeks. The farmers will need to let the economy settle in first imo.

Also, in the spirit of correctness, you may want to edit the title of this thread. It's not "The old Republic," it is "The Old Republic."
    Rift accounts started getting compromised with a quickness, so I wouldn't bank on that.

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Rift accounts started getting compromised with a quickness, so I wouldn't bank on that.
    That's kinda depressing. The seedy game services market is here to stay, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Damn they were on it like that huh lol.

Well here's hoping BW gets us a mobile auth app soon >.<