Wireles Connection

I recently purchased components for a PC and realized that I won't have internet because my modem is in a different room than my computer will be and it along with the wireless router are attached to a very old,very bad computer that i cannot disconnect from.

I did some research and know that I need a network card but when I searched in tigerdirect.ca I couldn't find one.

My question for you is what card do I need for this Mother board ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Motherboard?

and/or is there anyway to get a hard line from my modem other than running a longer cable to or moving it?

any info is appreciated thanks in advance.

I have http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16833166051 and an antenna that was free with it at the time, very happy with it.

Deleted
    Try with a WLAN USB Stick, it usually costs around 20€ for a stick that communicates with a max speed of 54 mbps, there are some higher speeds but for a higher cost.
    Just plug the stick into your USB port, install drivers and you have a wireless connection to your router (if your router supports wireless ofc).

Deleted
    I wouldn't use a USB WLAN stick for a permanent connection. Had several ranging from 20-50 euro and they all sucked(compared to a basic 15euro pci card). I would suggest going with an option like chaud suggested, cause it is relatively cheaper/faster/more reliable/longer range than an USB stick. Although an USB stick is easy to install and swap to another device to give that a wireless connection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using a LevelOne WUA-0614 150Mbps N Wireless USB Adapter myself. 17 euro Never failed on me.

http://www.alternate.nl/html/product...apter/440509/?