Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinnskii View Post
    Oh btw I'm currently having MWC and DMC : Volcano and vplc as well as Insignia of the Corrupted Mind in my back. I'm still not sure which 2 should I use..
    The answer to such questions is usually always the same, sim it using different combos of trinkets, import your character and change your trinkets around and see which gives better output:
    Code:
    trinket1=variable_pulse_lightning_capacitor,stats=406int
    trinket1=moonwell_chalice,stats=340int
    trinket1=insignia_of_the_corrupted_mind,stats=458int
    trinket1=darkmoon_card_volcano,stats=321mastery,reforge=mastery_hit (or any other reforge that optimizes your gear, or no reforge at all)

trinket1=cunning_of_the_cruel,stats=458int
    trinket1=will_of_unbinding,stats=
    trinket1=bottled_wishes,stats=458haste,reforge=haste_mastery
    trinket1=foul_gift_of_the_demon_lord,stats=383int
    trinket1=rune_of_zeth,stats=383crit,reforge=crit_mastery

Deleted
    The easiest way to kill deathwing is 1 tank 2 heals and 7 dps. You only need to kill tentacle before bolt spawn so i always use meta when the big add spawns - if you fail dpsing it before bolt spawns your tank will be death - if u are able to do it, its easiest way to succesful this encounter.

Hmm, for our raid this week we'll try 1 tanks 3 heals 6 dps first to see if we can down the tentacle b4 the bolt spawns if it's not possible we will then change to 1 tanks 2 heals =x I do sims my combination but sometimes I find simming not that accurate. I can spend like 3 hours straight on a dummy just to test for RNG but sometimes sims just isn't take accurate =x

Our guild killed Madness last night. We used 1 tank, 3 healers, and 6 dps. Red>Green>Yellow>Blue was our order. I am Demo because we dont have a Ele shaman. I ranked 9th in WoL @ 50.7k dps. This could be higher but I was mainly focused on downing Mutated Corruption before the 2nd Impale goes off, which didnt allow me to keep full dots on DW's limbs at all times. I popped Meta on every platform for Mutated Corruption, and was able to pop Meta twice in phase 2. Also used Doomgaurd on platform 1 and phase 2 (thanks to T13 2-piece).

Check out the logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9.../?s=305&e=1078

Wow nice dps =) Any other tips for the readers here regarding madness ?

@ Chinnskii If your having trouble killing the mutated corruption before the second impale 2 heal it. Currently this is what my guild does and makes for a very quick encounter.

We downed it with 2 tank 3 heals 5 dps this week and last week, on the final phase one of our tanks always dies, and last night both did we just barely made it before dps got killed by adds. People 2 healing are your healers having issues on the final phase? Because I dont think we have a chance if we only had 2 heals.

Will be trying with 1 tank 3 heals 6 dps or maybe 1 tank 2 heals 7 dps this week, thanks for all the advice ppl !