Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    So what? Yes they exploited some features of wow... thats Blizz problem not ours, all are welcome in SWTOR. Its us players who make a comunity, and i hope the TOR one will be allot better than WOw.. cuase wow comunity stinks!

May the force be with all

Quote Originally Posted by iancurtis_draenor View Post
    So what? Yes they exploited some features of wow... thats Blizz problem not ours, all are welcome in SWTOR. Its us players who make a comunity, and i hope the TOR one will be allot better than WOw.. cuase wow comunity stinks!

May the force be with all
    Read what you wrote again. If they exploited in WoW, they will do it in SWtoR as well when the opportunity presents itself. So it will be our/BioWares problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Read what you wrote again. If they exploited in WoW, they will do it in SWtoR as well when the opportunity presents itself. So it will be our/BioWares problem.
    *facepalm*

So, For The Horde are the only people who are going to exploit, right? (if you can even call it that... lol.) Because there won't be thousands of other people who will try to do it, nope. Just For The Horde. Those bastards, am I right?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

No, it wont, because you're not in the same league as them. What they do isn't going to affect you in the slightest. They're not taking any of your trophies which don't exist, they're not taking any of your rankings which don't exist (yet), they're not impeding your fun in the game, and they're not even on the same server as you... so please, tell me how this would be a problem if they should exploit something in SWTOR to get a first kill?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    *facepalm*

So, For The Horde are the only people who are going to exploit, right? (if you can even call it that... lol.) Because there won't be thousands of other people who will try to do it, nope. Just For The Horde. Those bastards, am I right?
    Why are you still here when you are trying to forget this thread.

Sure, maybe there will be thousands of people doing it, but those people are not in the spot light of the community...

The rules were clear before the patch on how the loot for LFR would work, they found a workaround, used it, got caught & blame blizzard and.... QQ i quit.
    I'd like to see them try that logic on the police when they get caught doing something they KNEW DAMN FINE WAS AGAINST THE RULES.

Personally, i don't get why really good guilds feel the need to consciously use an exploit when they find it, they know what the eventuality of using it is, why even bother. Sad for top end raiding but you made you beds, lie in it. As someone who was able to see a good amount of SWTOR end game available, i suspect if wont be permanent unless it dramatically gets better.

Mr harrelson said it best in Zombieland ... Nut up

Sure, maybe there will be thousands of people doing it, but those people are not in the spot light of the community...
    Because your incessant ranting about a non-issue keeps popping up, and I can't help but take a peek.

If For The Horde tries to "cheat" as you call it in SW:TOR, then Bioware will handle it and the situation is done. If they don't try to cheat, then that's even better. I really don't see why you're complaining so damn much. Even in a worst-case scenario, the most that would happen is For The Horde wins a tier and then gets caught for "exploiting". Case closed.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    No, it wont, because you're not in the same league as them. What they do isn't going to affect you in the slightest. They're not taking any of your trophies which don't exist, they're not taking any of your rankings which don't exist (yet), they're not impeding your fun in the game, and they're not even on the same server as you... so please, tell me how this would be a problem if they should exploit something in SWTOR to get a first kill?
    How narrow minded are you? A guild of their "fame" affects the game as a whole. WE as a community put them there.

Go back to critiquing my toons and stop trying to talk down to people . If you actually did your research you would see I've raided Top 50 and Top 10 US, but that's not the point here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Unless you purposely played on the same server as them, seen as you're from the US it makes this even less likely, I don't see how this affects you in anyway?
    It's like jocks with football. Some team, probably in a state that one person has never been to, nor ever will, finds out one of their members has been shooting up. Suddenly, this person completely flips out that "ZOMG X person on Y team is doing drugs, cheater, boot him out!" blah blah. It's just silly non sense. People seem to think that their opinion matters, and so they voice it. Their opinion means nothing, that player has absolutely no affect on their lives at all, but they still feel the need to complain.

The OP will probably never in his entire life see anyone from FTH, and yet he felt it necessary to post that they're leaving WoW for TOR. Even though they mentioned this at LEAST a year ago, AND that the early access is starting this week. So regardless of whether or not they got banned, they would probably be leaving this week ANYWAY, but the OP decided that that's not the case, and is having fun point out the cheaters who are leaving with their tails tucked between their legs. Because, you know, WoW is full of people who are clean and straight, who never exploit or bot. Erm, or something.

I don't understand why people hold these 'top 5' guilds in such regard. Ok, so they're good at working as a team and beating a boss. Grats? They can play a game really well! Woot! And that amounts to...oh, right, absolutely DICK. So these guilds bust their ass and get good at a game, and suddenly the no-lifers swarm around them, placing them on this pedestal making them quasi-gods. And suddenly, a bunch of them do something wrong. ZOMG! The world is ending, HUMAN NATURE has intervened! Bring out the pitch forks! Ok sure, not every single WoW player would've taken advantage of that exploit had they the chance, but I'd bet money the vast majority of them would, and are probably just butthurt they didn't get the chance.

I just don't get it. It's like, everyone expects these people to play LEGITLY, and in reality, they don't. They never have. Or at least most of them haven't. This just happens to be the first time they did it in such a way that Blizzard had to step in. They take advantage of each and every fight just to get that 'world first' claim. Stack a bunch of classes, or figure out some way to glitch the fight, or something along those lines. Still technically cheating. This time, they found a way to quickly gear up their guild. Wewt, good on them. At least they, or whoever did find it, get props for figuring out this little bug in the first place. I can tell you, I personally would've never figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    No your examples are not valid at all.

I stated that the aftermath of them exploiting and getting banned does not affect me in the slightest and hence I could care less about it since this is a game and I am not at the level of competition that they play at.

You, on the other hand, cited some of the most extreme and vile breaches of morals in society as pertaining to real life situations.

If someone states that they do not like dogs are you then going to bring the argument that they enjoy watching thousands of dogs getting slaughtered in asia? That's pretty much an insane leap you've made there to try to correlate the two things. You clearly made the accusation in your post when referencing your tone can only lead to the assumption that you think what they did is the equivalent of rape and since I do not care about the one, I must falsely not care about the other.

I think you need to step off of your soap box and think before you spout words of ignorance.
    Again, you didnt understand a thing of what i have said. No, that's not the insane leap i made, you didn't actually get it.

If after reading my post you came to the assumption that i think what they did its equivalent of rape then i feel sorry for you, because you have ZERO text comprehension capabilities.

I think you need to start reading some book to enance your text copmrehension capabilities. Re read my post untill you get it if you want to continue the discussion.

HINT: No, i never said anything about them being anywhere even close to rapists or bad poeple. Now go, re read it, maybe with that hint this time you get it.

Deleted

Oh ok, so it's ok to exploit aslong as you aren't in the spotlight, thanks for clearing that up, moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Because your incessant ranting about a non-issue keeps popping up, and I can't help but take a peek.

If For The Horde tries to "cheat" as you call it in SW:TOR, then Bioware will handle it and the situation is done. If they don't try to cheat, then that's even better. I really don't see why you're complaining so damn much. Even in a worst-case scenario, the most that would happen is For The Horde wins a tier and then gets caught for "exploiting". Case closed.
    Don't bother mate. The OP is just arguing for the sake of arguing. It doesn't matter who exploited what as long as we can make a flamefest thread.

Can some mod please close this thread already?

Quote Originally Posted by Enderox View Post
    Oh ok, so it's ok to exploit aslong as you aren't in the spotlight, thanks for clearing that up, moving on.
    Put words in my mouth much? Never did I state exploiting is okay as long as you aren't in the community spotlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been way too much trolling and flaming in this thread. It's pretty disgusting actually.