Cool Team Tifos/awesome supporter videos

As much as I hate both of these teams I think this is really, really awesome. Both team's supporters agreed to have 10 minutes silience at the start of the game as protest. Then at the 10 minute they get going, and at the start of 2nd half it all goes nuts.

And the team I support(blue and white colours) from our hometurf.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    What did they protest over?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    What did they protest over?
    It's been a couple of inncidents this past season and SVFF(top dogs of swedish football, the ones that makes rules etc) have started to discuss making rules against using pyrotechnics etc

So all teams supporters in the highest division agreed to make statements(in this clip it's AIK and Djurgården), they wanted to show the rulemakers (and everyone els for that matter) what a game is like without a dedicated crowd and supporters who love their teams.

At the end they are chanting

Fotbolls Mördare - SvFF = Football Murderers - SvFF
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2011-12-12 at 11:23 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...