Deleted

Simulationcraft for SP Raid T13 Heroic

Hello guys,

I play warlock as my main but my SP has always been my favorite reroll.
    Aren't you guys worried to see the simcraft results for SPs "Raid T13 Heroic (no scale factors)" : 46 744 dps...

I am really annoyed to see SP damage so so low compared to the other classes (for the record, fire mages are supposed to do 56 274 dps...). Go to simcraft.com to see the entire results.

Thoughts ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the fire mage buff was a TAD much.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raahzel View Post
    Hello guys,

I play warlock as my main but my SP has always been my favorite reroll.
    Aren't you guys worried to see the simcraft results for SPs "Raid T13 Heroic (no scale factors)" : 46 744 dps...

I am really annoyed to see SP damage so so low compared to the other classes (for the record, fire mages are supposed to do 56 274 dps...). Go to simcraft.com to see the entire results.

Thoughts ?
    We always sim low what I know but when there Is more then two targets in the fight and movement we do quite well.

Im not to worried and i think we will be fine this patch

single target tank and spank isn't our forte, yet we do seem to perform quite well apart from 1-2 encounters in 4.3

Simcraft commits several mistakes. The most important is that it nevers clips mindflays, wich results in WAY lesser MBs cast.

For the same issue, on executes because of this we'll have way less MB and SW D casts wich cripples the dps by a good margin.

Also, many buffs missing, some vitals such Dark Intent.Our class is known to be very +10%SP hungry, and that's missing aswell. It's known that we rely much more then any other classes in external buffs.
    If u look at locks sims, locks are accounted for their CoE, DI. Mages for their +5% cirts and so on.

And that's not all. Look at in deep shadow's damage. Cunning of the cruel is doing way less damage then it does in reality. Some days ago i made a LFR with a Demo lock with Cunning normal and Tarecgosa. On Zonz'ozz (or wth is spelled) Cunning was outragiously outdpsing the legendary staff procs. In a spec wich doesn't have +shadow damage bonuses like we do have.

We are for sure behind but not by that huge margin, so actually nothing new in static fights.

It took me a while but i finally realised that simcraft is good just for simming ur toon and have an idea on what to gear for. Exept when u sim with 2pc T12 and VPLC, and going OOM on a boss. LOL. Simcraft, at the very end, it's garbage.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33771407

Hope those are not the stats we are simmed with...because well.. (The profile is took from simulationcraft website)
    Last edited by Purpleisbetter; 2011-12-12 at 12:41 PM. Reason: hahah lol simcraft.