P2: Madness of Deathwing - Some kind of mana burn?

Does anyone know of any mana drain mechanic in P2 of Madness? We had no problems with our kill, but at the end (after going into P2 on full mana) our boomkin & mage were on 20% mana, even after a self innervate (30% mana), and an evoc, they went OoM ridiculously fast.

We also had Thralls carrying winds refusing to carry some raid members (4th platform, on two separate attempts). Didn't carry our rogue, and our warrior. Neither of them used any kind of engi boots, rocket jump, or charge. They just fell down.

We also had debuffs vanishing, rogue poisons, lacerate stacks, etc.

Buggy instance being buggy, logical explanation, or wizards did it?

I never experienced any problem with this encounter and I have done it 5 times i normal mode 10 and 25 man, EU - realm.

It's not really a problem, it's a minor inconvenience, but still we were like 'WTF...'

Deleted
    mage Blink vs Nef in BWD

Not had any issues myself only Shadow stepping on the pull and ending up in Deepholm.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    mage Blink vs Nef in BWD

Not had any issues myself only Shadow stepping on the pull and ending up in Deepholm.
    lol our rogue did that once too. it was amazing. <3 rogues, it's either shadowstep or killing spree getting them in trouble

@OP As a moonkin on p2 madness I don't ever seem to have mana issues. Is your moonkin ping ponging eclipses for euphoria regen or what?