Deleted

Rate my gear and gems/enchants

Hello, my main is a 85 Holy Priest and I'm used to Raid healing now

I would like to have some core raiders to rate my gear

I cant link anything yet so look me up please in the armory: Delinuts, Vliegende Hollander, Frostwhisper, Horde.

Still working on enchants,because I'm kinda broke now :S, I dont know how to make gold now since BS is worth nothing since the Chaos Orbs are BoE.

Tips etc are welcome

Best regards, Delinuts

I'm going to assume that your obtainable gear comes from quests, 5-mans and LFR since that's what you're wearing currently.

Gear
    Seems pretty good to me given your situation. JP boots and wrists are a nice bargain these days and your valor wand is BiS. I'd use your next round of valor points to buy Woundlicker Cover.

Gems
    I agree with your matching socket colors to get the bonuses, but I'd recommend getting hybrid gems with intellect to fill your yellow and blue sockets. Artful Ember Topaz (+20 int/mastery) and Purified Demonseye (+20 int/spirit) will work better for you. Given your gear level and the content you're running I wouldn't think you'd be having mana issues so the increased throughput from intellect should be the better choice.

Enchants
    If the BiS enchants are out of your price range, let's try to find some bargains.
    Head - Arcanum of Hyjal is 150g and you have the rep to buy it. A nice pick-up for the cost of a handful of dailies
    Shoulder - Both enchants from Therazane are cheap (75g) but they do require reputation, which you don't have. Head to Deepholm and start your relationship with them, then strap on a tabard while you go dungeon-crawling
    Chest - While Peerless Stats (+20) is pricey on a lot of servers, Mighty Stats (+15) is usually a much better bang for your buck. A quick check shows the materials on your realm cost around 70g. Have an enchanting buddy craft it for you rather than buying it from the AH
    Wrist - Exceptional Spirit (+50) is a nice regen boost for 80g
    Hands - Materials for Mastery (+50) run around 35g on your server. A steal!
    Waist - A belt buckle (crafted by you) and a Brilliant Inferno Ruby (+40 int) will run you ~250g. Not the best value, but the only option. Save this for last.
    Feet - Boot enchants aren't exactly cheap and your +18 Spirit is decent enough to leave upgrading this slot for later.
    Rings - Obviously you'd like to enchant these since you're an enchanter, but leveling enchanting definitely isn't cheap.

Good luck!

Deleted
    Seems fine to me m8, although i would replace the bracer enchant for 50 intellect. And as far as i remember, dont troll me on this one mastery is not that awsome, so to actualy gem for mastery is a little waste, use the reckless 20 int + 20 haste gems for yellow instead. And same goes for spirit gems, regem for 20 intellect + 20 spirit. enchants help a lot to, you are missing out on a lot of int on your gear, 40 on offhand + the gems. more spellpower and more mana will always help you, and you should aim for 12,5 % haste to get the ekstra tick on renew:P then go for mastery after. if you are raiding with a shaman or shadow priest you need 7,5 % haste, and you are just under:P
    Last edited by mmoc347e15e0f6; 2011-12-12 at 02:46 PM.