Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaykay View Post
    unless something radical changes. there is no grace period eg, the 20th 00.00 cst everyone will be required to have an cd key activated on their account in order to play
    aah, so that is what this whole Grace period discussion is about. I was wondering about that. Anyway, i duno about America, but the game ships on the 15th in Europe. So that gives us 5 days to redeem the code, is that what this is all about?

Hope I get in on the 13th too since im off work that day. Not a huge deal if i don't but would be nice. I added my code 24th of July.

Deleted
    I redeemed my code today, as with all my studying and work, and being a total retard, I forgot to do it earlier when I actualy bought it ( like 2 months ago because of the fact that I was broke ass broke). Oh well serves me right.

I hope I'll get in soon(tm) enough but I'm not holding my breath. Back to revisions ... /le sigh.

I like a few other, am on the edge of my seat today I redeemed 08/09 and if Origin didn't have the ********* policey of charging the full amount only to refund all but the 5 dollar preorder the next day I would have had it the first day, but ya know bills come first. So hoping some archaic policy doesn't cost me a day of EA as most of my friends are getting day 1 from pre ordering the first day.

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 09:30 AM ----------

To Fire there is a lot of speculation that everyone who preodered will get at least 3-4 days since the moved the amount of EA up to 7. Nothing firm yet but im hoping that tomorrow we get a better idea.

Deleted
    I figured as much, but it doesn't bother me much since I wouldn't be able to play it without feeling really guilty about not revising when I should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    When was the first day you could activate?

On the website mine says I did it on 7/21.

I'd love to get a few hours in before I have to go to work (or develop a sudden illness)

As for amazon. I got this back on 10/1

My Amazon account says I will recieve it on the 20th.

Just an FYI

21/7 is the first day you could register, I preordered at redeemed the code within a few hours of the announcement, and mine is listed at the 21/7, so I'd say that you're pretty sure to access it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    Oh please let me get early access on the 13th, I'm off from work!!!!!!!!!!!
    Praying to the gaming gods right now....
    Me too!! I haven't been this excited about a game being released in a long time