Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    It says

Delivery 1 of 1
    Not yet dispatched (What's this?)
    Delivery Estimate: 19 Dec 2011 - 20 Dec 2011

I dont particularly like delivery estimates if im honest. Hence my asking on here.
    Looks good to me imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    Not yet dispatched (What's this?)
    This only means they haven't shipped it yet.

It seems to me that (since your delivery estimate is 20th), you're in for release day delivery. In US, how this happens is that usually the order would leave Amazon warehouse on 18th or 19th with FedEx/UPS next day delivery and you'll get it on 20th.

Deleted
    On another note, Gamestop.co.uk ships the 15th also. Not sure how reliable they are, but there you go.

Deleted
    I just find it a little odd that every European Amazon is dispatching the game on the 15th and yet Amazon.co.uk dispatches them around the 20th. (Says 19th for me)
    Oh well, I'll live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nier View Post
    This only means they haven't shipped it yet.

It seems to me that (since your delivery estimate is 20th), you're in for release day delivery. In US, how this happens is that usually the order would leave Amazon warehouse on 18th or 19th with FedEx/UPS next day delivery and you'll get it on 20th.

hehe, i understand that. Thats a "whats this?" clickable help link which was part of the copy and paste i did from my order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Doesn't really matter, you got early access and they say Amazon will mail you the hard copy code as well if you haven't got your copy yet.
    "They" being Indians running customer support across the globe. I'd take what they say with a grain of salt.

15+ Year Old Account
    O_o I preordered through amazon.de and after the order was received and handled I instantly received a email with preorder-access-codes and a download-link to the client. and the full-version-key will be shipped with the box on early-release, arriving on december 15th, for all german customers.

so germany won't have any fear of a downtime