Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nearly 800 viewers on this forum

That's gotta be a record for a non-WoW forum on MMO-C!

Deleted
    Yep, there's a shit ton of hype surrounding this game. (and for good reason)
    Last edited by mmoc3784f78918; 2011-12-12 at 05:04 PM.

We're also the largest forum left standing after Bioware closed the official forums last weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    oops...but yeah, a ton of action/responses.

And (I'm knocking on wood as I say this), aside from the WoW/SWTOR flame wars, its fairly civil, fun, and people don't care to help you out.
    Last edited by DockyWocky; 2011-12-12 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I can't count

well oficialy forums dont work so yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    There was over 1,000 earlier

Anything that keeps me from the horrible layout and color scheme on Darth Hater.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    General Discussions
    (1502 Viewing)

wow is still winning.... silly star wars fans :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    Anything that keeps me from the horrible layout and color scheme on Darth Hater.
    I hate that forum, they have very strict mods, they close threads at the first sign of disagreement or trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect these numbers to keep rising. The highest I saw was like 2500 during the beta.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I hate that forum, they have very strict mods, they close threads at the first sign of disagreement or trolling.
    I was almost gonna start using the site, then hooray! TORHead out of nowhere to the rescue!

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

The more people who frequent these TOR forums the lower the quality of numerous posts unfortunately.

I really hope this sub forum doesn't start to look like the general WoW forums, dear god i want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil after browsing that forum sometimes.

More people is good in one sense and terrible in another. BACK TO ONLY THE MEGATHREAD! j/k

Hopefully the mods continue to keep the nonsense at a minimum and we'll be okay.
    #TeamTinkers

Viewers. Rift:3 Diablo:67 GW2:23 SWTOR:968. I think that says a lot. It also had more threads and posts then all of those combined.

Deleted
    It means that peoples showing a lot of interest. Let's see what happens after official launch.
    As for me, found here some useful links, helpful do some research about game. Very handy know things before start.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vervacious View Post
    That's gotta be a record for a non-WoW forum on MMO-C!
    Its less than half of what I've seen in the recent past. I think it was just before beta or something like that and the numbers were edging around 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    Thank you so it is not just me.

WTB class forums

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Thank you so it is not just me.
    I'm pretty sure most of the people who really like pitch dark backgrounds with bright text only use their computers in the dark.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    You have to remember we had a few months head start from the other forums because of the megathread.
    But still, it does forecast good things about the game.
    A lot of us are excited, to say the least.
    You also have to take into account that the other games have either been out for a while or pretty far away from release day compared to ToR.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15