Thread: Activate sub

Activate sub

Hey since the TOR forums are down till tomorrow I thought I would come here to ask. So last night I pre-ordered the game and got my pre-order codes this morning so that I can download the game early. Now that everything is apparently all downloaded the launcher says at the bottom "There is currently no active subscription on this account" I've looked high and low on the TOR website but can't seem to find anything where I can setup a sub. Is this the same for everyone?

Deleted
    Yep same for everyone. Youll be able to set up sub on release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    Hey since the TOR forums are down till tomorrow I thought I would come here to ask. So last night I pre-ordered the game and got my pre-order codes this morning so that I can download the game early. Now that everything is apparently all downloaded the launcher says at the bottom "There is currently no active subscription on this account" I've looked high and low on the TOR website but can't seem to find anything where I can setup a sub. Is this the same for everyone?
    yes, since the game has not started yet, you cannot obviously make a subsription yet, just wait for it. When the EGA starts for you the message will disappear.

Deleted
    Yep, I have exactly the same notification on my launcher. I think I remember hearing that its supposed to be like that, and you'll be able to activate a subscription when th
    e early access starts, so don't worry too much about it.

Cool, thanks all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing since there are multiple threads on this.