Deleted

Sith Maruauder vs Bounty hunter mercenary...

this thread has tiger blood man...
    So basically lets do this what do you think has....:

Better gameplay:
    Newer (aka not similar to wow's classes) gameplay:
    Better storyline :
    Better mechanics:
    better in pvp:
    Better in pve:
    your favourite all together:
    im really stuck here, and with one day till i should get my early acess i have no clue.. theyre my two dreams lightsabers and 2 pistols >.<

Thanks for your input - Charlie Sheen

Deleted
    No way of knowing any of that except for newer gameplay, that would be the BH. The rest of down to personal choice and individual players

Deleted
    Better gameplay: ~
    Newer (aka not similar to wow's classes) gameplay: That would be the Bounty Hunter in regards to game play in general seeing as the Sith Marauder could be seen as a fury warrior.
    Better storyline : Without a doubt the Sith Marauder, it's a sith... nuff said.
    Better mechanics: ~
    better in pvp: Never played a Bounty Hunter in PvP so couldn't tell you much about this, but with a healer it's more than likely the marauder as i generally ended up top of the list when i had one (though this doesn't say all too much in swtor).
    Better in pve: Never did endgame but i enjoyed the marauder in flashpoints (4 mans).
    your favourite all together: The Sith Marauder, played one in the beta and the story line is pretty epic. Played a bounty hunter untill level 15 and compared to the sith marauder i wasn't too impressed with it.

That's as much as i could answer.

9 months of beta testing and i can say Merc wins in all of them aside from storyline that's opinion....

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No way of knowing any of that except for newer gameplay, that would be the BH. The rest of down to personal choice and individual players
    wtf do you mean no way of knowing go to Shards of Aldaraan's web page and you can talk to tons of ppl that have been in beta for 9 Months and have leveled to 50 about 8 times per person on that webpage and have done all current raid content and have gotten BiS epics for both PvP and PvE.

and as for right now the current release build is going to follow as it did in Dec 2nd. so yes talk to the right people and you can learn a lot be for the game comes out the only thing i have a problem with is iv leveled to 50 many many times and iv almost been playing the game for a year and i'm almost burn t out.

but with a new population of people to in forum maybe i can bring back that old spark.

Deleted
    Have u seen the toolset Merc / Commando have?
    Imo, with a enough skilled player behind them, Merc / Commando will put up a big fight against pretty much any class except IA Sniper / Scoundrell

Deleted
    Merc vs Mara feels like measuring apples and oranges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    Merc vs Mara feels like measuring apples and oranges.
    arn't apples and oranges the same animal?

15+ Year Old Account
    Better gameplay: Personal opinion
    Newer (aka not similar to wow's classes) gameplay: Bounty hunter
    Better storyline : Sith Marauder
    Better mechanics: matter of opinion
    better in pvp: I'd say the bounty hunter
    Better in pve: Havent played actual endgame yet, so i cant say
    your favourite all together: Bounty hunter for sure

Deleted
    In soviet russia, bounty hunt you!

BH hands down. Haven't played Marauder but I love choosing to shoot people in the face, or burn them to cinders to settle an argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliesheen View Post
    In soviet russia, bounty hunt you!

Soviet Russia collapsed early 1991 btw... its more like imperialist usa now days..

I started off with a Mercenary and found it pretty fun, tried a Marauder after and went to that instead. story was more interesting along with gameplay. both were pretty fun though.