Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Buhu for a russian server!

From what I've heard, Chuundar seems to be the home of some big russian guilds as well. I have nothing against Russians, but I hear they like to take over general chat with their language and that's something I don't like.

There's talks among the Swedish guilds at the moment talking about a possible relocation. Will update if I hear any more news.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    I would much rather join the swedes, they are fluent in english, humble, intelligent, charming
    You're funny.

Deleted
    Where is the server list?

I would much rather join the swedes, they are fluent in english, humble, intelligent, charming and for the fact that I am swede myself.
    I'd say the only true part in there is that we're good at English and are generally cooperative.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Looks like us scandinavians will not go Chuundar, since so many russian guilds have been asigned there. If you're a viking or not I urge you to not go Chuundar... general chat will most probably be spammed with lots o' russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Korbinan View Post
    You're funny.
    You're hating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    From what I've heard, Chuundar seems to be the home of some big russian guilds as well. I have nothing against Russians, but I hear they like to take over general chat with their language and that's something I don't like.

There's talks among the Swedish guilds at the moment talking about a possible relocation. Will update if I hear any more news.
    Bloodworthy (EU-PvP) is the new home for my guild and 4 other Swedish guilds.

Deleted

You're hating.
    Yes, I hate my own people on the internet. Guilty as charged.

Quote Originally Posted by miltana View Post
    Thanks alot Nicolicious for this info.
    If you by any change analized what would be the the server name for none pvp environnment where swedish people gather, please post here or pm me.
    thanks.
    Analyzed? Slight difference, but important.

Deleted
    Can I get a link to this server shard please? The Bioware search function is a bit borked.

Deleted
    Always good to know where the Russians will be going to, staying away from that one

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    Ignore. Delete thread, lock etc.
    As in... hmm... Darth Chef

I so know better
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

hm, it's so sad, that scandinavians do not like russians. even if russinas love scandinavians for centuries. centuries of friendship.
    first great rullers of russian was scandinavians...
    and as i know - there are no cyrillic symbols at the chat. so no russian talk

Deleted
    Swedish Republicans will be deployed on Hidden Beks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenisto View Post
    hm, it's so sad, that scandinavians do not like russians. even if russinas love scandinavians for centuries. centuries of friendship.
    first great rullers of russian was scandinavians...
    and as i know - there are no cyrillic symbols at the chat. so no russian talk
    But in Soviet Russia...

Deleted
    I appericiate if you guys keep this thread alive and inform us where swedish/scandinavion guild will land.

The language or the country is not so important part for me.
    The most important part is the players timezone so the raid time of the guild would be around regular 19:00-23:00 (UTC+1).

Several Scandinavian guilds will play on Bloodworthy - PVP (EU):

Some of the confirmed guilds are Danes Of Darkness, Republic of Sweden, Starfighters, Semper Danica, Ruthless, Impetus Norvegicus.