Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    gf dumped you, parents abandoned you... time to join the dark side...
    And that is why i enjoy talking to random people over the internet ^^ they always get a grin on my face haha

I'm going to pass along something that helped me in troubled times -

Enjoy the little things and remember that someone, somewhere else, has it much worse. That cheers me the eff up all the time. Well... not that someone else has it bad but that my problems are slight compared to others and I shouldn't be down.

You have a roof over your head? Heat? Food? Clothes? Good water? Then you're doing all right and your life isn't that much of a shithole.

Relationships are like everything else in life. Nothing lasts forever.

Not being mean or anything, but you think your GF dumping you and your parents going a way is a sign to play SWTOR? Playing SWTOR may distract you from your loneliness, but it's going to hinder you in the long run, rather than help you.

Yes. Maybe this was a sign you should have spent more time with your girlfriend?
    #TeamTinkers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Not being mean or anything, but you think your GF dumping you and your parents going a way is a sign to play SWTOR? Playing SWTOR may distract you from your loneliness, but it's going to hinder you in the long run, rather than help you.
    well not like im lonely ... i have my boys and know a lot of people around here but yeah im just not used to be alone in the evening hours and stuff like that..

also right now im fed up with girls and not really interested in taking on the next best bitch i meet, if you know what i mean.

So whats left aside of work, getting drunk and hanging out somehwere? Playing swtor....

this is a true story, a couple years ago I was breaking up with a g/f of 1 year. (just things got stale and we were both straying away from each other) So after I broke up with her I was walking down her street and away from her not even looking back. As I was walking away I looked down at the street and for some really odd reason, someone had spray painted STOP in big white letters on the street (maybe city workers were planning to put a stop sign there later, I do not know) So I saw the sign on the ground and it forced me to turn around and when I did I saw my g/f crying in which it made me feel bad and I walked back to hug her, well after that we were ok for about 6 more months but still ended breaking up. But I think that sign was there to tell me it wasn't quite over yet.

The world is a strange place if you pay attention to things like that. It seems often times we are oblivious to these signs but really they are all around us.

Cast love and relationships aside, know your destiny, you were meant to be the Sith Lord that overcomes and destroys them all.

Give.

In...

To your hatred...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    gf dumped you, parents abandoned you... time to join the dark side...
    forsaken.sithportal.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    this is a true story, a couple years ago I was breaking up with a g/f of 1 year. (just things got stale and we were both straying away from each other) So after I broke up with her I was walking down her street and away from her not even looking back. As I was walking away I looked down at the street and for some really odd reason, someone had spray painted STOP in big white letters on the street (maybe city workers were planning to put a stop sign there later, I do not know) So I saw the sign on the ground and it forced me to turn around and when I did I saw my g/f crying in which it made me feel bad and I walked back to hug her, well after that we were ok for about 6 more months but still ended breaking up. But I think that sign was there to tell me it wasn't quite over yet.

The world is a strange place if you pay attention to things like that. It seems often times we are oblivious to these signs but really they are all around us.
    On the way to my exam i was totaly out of my mind. Halfway there i saw a graffity on one of the walls stating "control yourself". Seemed like a sign for me in this moment. I know how you felt there...

15+ Year Old Account
    SarSil's post won the thread

I do believe.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skotan View Post
    Question is, do you believe in signs ?

My girlfriend left me after a 2 year relationship 2 weeks ago and is right now moving out. In relation to that my parents went on vacations over the christmas holidays because they thought i would hang with my exgfs family on christmas.

And now im standing here in this shithole called life feeling lonely even if my friends hang out in my place like 4 times a week.

The only thing im really looking forward to these days is playing SWTOR a lot and propably doing the same on christmas.

coincidence ?
    TORs before whores, bro. Just kidding.

Seriously that sucks, but its small fry stuff. Your family will come back and you'll have a replacement woman in no time I'm sure. Enjoy the game and all the people you will meet playing it.