Deleted

Two ElvUI Questions

I clicked a little arrow thing at the bottom elft of the chat box and now its disappeared and i cant get it back up unless i start to type something.

Secondly next to my minimap i see the Priest fortitude buff/flask buff etc etc why are they their and how can i remove them?

EDIT:does anyone know a damage scroll addon like MSBT but is much cleaner/minimalistic?
    Last edited by mmoc8cffb8fe25; 2011-12-12 at 06:29 PM.

Try the Elvui forums?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arlen View Post
    Try the Elvui forums?
    I would but i know people here use ElvUI and i don't have an account on those forums

Deleted
    Make an account, theres some pricks there who'll yell at you if you don't use the search function, but other than that youll get a good answer.

The buffs on the side of your minimap are there to show you what buffs you have and which are missing. They are greyed out when you have the buff. You can removed them in config I think. Theyre called buff reminders or something.
    Last edited by mmoc8f379c060d; 2011-12-12 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post
    I clicked a little arrow thing at the bottom elft of the chat box and now its disappeared and i cant get it back up unless i start to type something.

Secondly next to my minimap i see the Priest fortitude buff/flask buff etc etc why are they their and how can i remove them?

EDIT:does anyone know a damage scroll addon like MSBT but is much cleaner/minimalistic?
    1. Hover your mouse over the chat and it will reappear. Click the arrow again to deactivate the "hide when not hovering"-thing you activated.
    2. It shows if you've the main buffs covered. For example; Blessing of kings and mark of the wild (both gives the same buff).

MSBT is easily configurable, but if you cba, perhaps you can try searching on any of the HUGE addons sites? Like Curse.com?

Deleted
    The little arrow will that disables the chatbox will remain invisible, best thing to do is to click on the spot where it used to be and you will get the chatbox enabled again.

The reason why the there are flasks, buff icons next to your minimap is to easily know that you are fully buffed when you are in a raid. If they light up for go black(can't remember in which order) it means you've got the buff.

I hope you can fix your problems.

Kouzu

Deleted
    For the MSBT question. You can configurate MSBT to be pretty minimalistic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlot View Post
    1. Hover your mouse over the chat and it will reappear. Click the arrow again to deactivate the "hide when not hovering"-thing you activated.
    2. It shows if you've the main buffs covered. For example; Blessing of kings and mark of the wild (both gives the same buff).

MSBT is easily configurable, but if you cba, perhaps you can try searching on any of the HUGE addons sites? Like Curse.com?
    Thanks a lot anybody know how to remove certain buffs from their for example mages int buff?

Deleted
    Thanks a lot anybody know how to remove certain buffs from their for example mages int buff?
    I don't know if that's possible without going though some lua files. Think you'll find a more accurate answer over at tukui.com forum

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Scarlot / Vesur

/ec -> unitframes -> dropdown box -> player frames to change showing all your buffs

/ec -> unitframes -> dropdown box -> filters -> select filter -> buff indicator and add spell name to not display certain ones by title. Eg. Arcane Intellect/Arcane Brilliance

If you mean the thing next to your minimap the raid buff reminder, thats a bit more complicated to remove but you remove that as well.

go to modules\misc\load misc.xml and remove the <Script file='raidbuffreminder.lua'/> line from that file
    Last edited by fears; 2011-12-13 at 12:12 PM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770